Color confusion

shorty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let’s see now, someone posted that there were 777 Red QC built in 2005. The number seven (7) in the bible is the number for perfection or complete. Seems to me that our 2005 Red QC’s are perfect according to the biblical numbering system so that should put to rest all this squabble about which color is best. :chain: Just saying :D:D:D

Guess that makes me the devil then, hell awaits those who rev thou engine at red lights.

There are 924 Flame Red QC's at last count.... the 777 was a myth

Yea, all them primer colors didn't do it for me either.... Flame Red all the way

To each his own.... Just think how little we have to talk about if we all liked the same shit...BTW, Black does it for me...

Must be my German roots but I'll take the all white truck. that is by far the most superior color. :wavey:

To each his own.... Just think how little we have to talk about if we all liked the same shit...BTW, Black does it for me...

Mine is going to be flat, not shiny, as soon as I pony up the cash to get it done.

Did you make it over the Mountain, Bob?

Mine is going to be flat, not shiny, as soon as I pony up the cash to get it done.

Did you make it over the Mountain, Bob?

When is this happening?

Silver is by far the easiest color to look good all the time....

So silver means more time driving and less time wasted on cleaning ;)

True, just haven't seen a silver that "pops" like a shiny, clean, dressed up black. I agree, much more work than other colors & after my 1st black vehicle, said I never have another! of course that was 5 black cars & trucks BEFORE this one..Regardless of color, keeping it clean & maintained is very important to me...

My wife has a black KIA Sorento..oh boy trying to keep it look nice. One little rain drop and she wants me to wash it asap!.."besides your truck gets more attention than me"...don't you just love the logic.

True, just haven't seen a silver that "pops" like a shiny, clean, dressed up black. I agree, much more work than other colors & after my 1st black vehicle, said I never have another! of course that was 5 black cars & trucks BEFORE this one..Regardless of color, keeping it clean & maintained is very important to me...

I had a 2008 Acura TL-S in black.

I swear I only got around 18 hours of a freshly waxed clean car! It was insane! I hated it.

U could always tell her that is because the truck doesn't come with all the DRAMA.... ya right, see how that works for U ....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back