Colorado GTG!

I been texting back & forth with Freddy(SRT10RAMVIPER) trying to figure out when a good date for a gtg would be. I was thinking sometime early May might work better for those on the "other side of the hill", just due to weather being what it is, don't want anybody sitting on top of Vail pass in a snowstorm, ya know.. Lets shoot some ideas out, maybe we can come up with something. There is a MEGA MOPAR event at Bandimere on June 1-2 coupled with a Pacific Street Car Association event those same days, some really bitchin race cars. BTW, Caveman, when is the car show over in Grand Junction? Usually a pretty good event right? Have heard about it but haven't been able to come over...

I would like to join. I am in Greeley, saw two of you guys on Hwy 85 a few weeks ago
VTR-83

Sammy, how the hell do you only have 2 posts, I swear I've know you forever:dontknow:

Last edited:
Well, it's Greeley, not very big or much to it. "The exact opposite of Hawaii" like the South Park episode states. I live in the west side and work around downtown though.

Viper Jeff: I guess I am the ultimate lurker, even I was surprised to see my join date just now and only 2nd post!

Well, it's Greeley, not very big or much to it. "The exact opposite of Hawaii" like the South Park episode states. I live in the west side and work around downtown though.

Viper Jeff: I guess I am the ultimate lurker, even I was surprised to see my join date just now and only 2nd post!

I'd say you are the ultimate lurker, do we have some kind of award we can give him? :D

I been texting back & forth with Freddy(SRT10RAMVIPER) trying to figure out when a good date for a gtg would be. I was thinking sometime early May might work better for those on the "other side of the hill", just due to weather being what it is, don't want anybody sitting on top of Vail pass in a snowstorm, ya know.. Lets shoot some ideas out, maybe we can come up with something. There is a MEGA MOPAR event at Bandimere on June 1-2 coupled with a Pacific Street Car Association event those same days, some really bitchin race cars. BTW, Caveman, when is the car show over in Grand Junction? Usually a pretty good event right? Have heard about it but haven't been able to come over...

As sad as this may sound, I haven't been to the Grand Junction show in 8 or 9 years. Work or family always takes precident. It's probably too far for the Denver boys, but the Moab car show is always a good time. I think a meet at Bandi would work the best though.

Moab show NOT to far for myself, been touring with 18 wheelers all over the country last 30 years, unless it at least a days drive one way, anything less just a hop, skip, & a jump! Have no problem now that I have pulled the pin on this fulltime work crap throwing a bag in the 10 & hitting the road. Let me know when either event is, maybe hook up aaaaaaa7 enjoy a barley pop or two... Bob

Dang it I will be in Las Vegas that weekend spreading ashes of my grandparents.

If we do a little GTG instead, maybe Johnson's Corner would be a good place. It's close to Brighton, Denver, Loveland and Greeley. Room to line up the trucks, take pictures for the forum, swap stories, eat and bug out quickly. We can meet, greet and then eat.

Just another idea that could work any weekend and just a few hours of time.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back