Colorado GTG!

It is just off I25, I think it is technically Johnstown, maybe Longmont. You have to pass it to get from Loveland to Denver via the interstate. You can google it and see the website. It has many awards for food from Travel and Leisure magazine and Food Network etc. However, it is a truck stop.

You live in Loveland and have never been to Johnson's Corner?:)

Anyways, this is just another idea thrown out there

No I have been there just wanted to make sure you were talking about the same thing
Yea I'm up for that

I meant like in longmont. I've seen a lot of people hanging out friday nights at Sonic's. By Main st and Hwy 66

Someone bring me up to speed. I thought we were doing this at Bandimere around the 1st of June?

Yes we are gonna do it for June 1st and 2nd at bandimere. Bob is gonna try to talk to one of the guys in bandi so we can get a parking space reserve for all of is.

Is it just me or did the mopar event at bandimere change to sunday June 2 ? I thought it was June 1. Anyways, I will go if it doesn't snow:confused:

Regular show with PSCA qualifying on Sat June 1, Mega Mopar, PSCA eliminations, etc on Sun June 2. Still trying to get info for a group gtg for Sun, June 2. Many Mega MOPAR cars will be there for Sat events also.

The Mega Mopar event is on Sun, the 2nd. It is a full wknd as Bandy regular show on Fri nite, PSCA qualifing on Sat, 1st with many Mopars entered for Sun events. I will be there Sat & Sun whether we can put this together or not. I would like this to be something guys would want to do again, not something that people feel was a waste of time. Dont want this to be a clusterfuck..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back