Colorado GTG!

Guys let me know who's in or not? Bob will be talking to bandi and see if we could reserve a parking lot for us. Pm if you guys have any ?s

I can go to either sat or sun but not both. Just let me know which day. I am in. who else is going? Come on everyone, this is a unique opportunity and worth a special effort.

BTW Ummm I don't know how to send a private messages. Can someone tell me how?:eek:

I can go to either sat or sun but not both. Just let me know which day. I am in. who else is going? Come on everyone, this is a unique opportunity and worth a special effort.

BTW Ummm I don't know how to send a private messages. Can someone tell me how?:eek:

You can't, not enough posts. :D

Yea i was gonna pm you my contact info but couldn't spent you my contact info

GTG will be on Sunday, June 2nd. That is the OFFICIAL day for Mega Mopar Show, I figured we could get the best representation on Sun. Chime in please...

I'm not going to make it. Sorry guys, just too many things going right now. If anything changes, I'll just show up. lol.

Interesting phone conversation with Bandy rep, we will have area set aside to park & display trucks alonside other SRT vehicles, glad to have us show up etc. Each of us will need to pay our own fee for what we want to do, race/show is $35, show is $30. All trucks eligible to compete for show trophies, best of class, etc. We need to post this is a go, need to know how many trucks we can count on, etc ASAP. Maybe with a bigger truck count I can make a deal on fees, kinda doubt it tho. This will cost each of us minimum of $30 to do this at Bandy.

I wish I could driving out to Vegas that weekend,
My father in law might be going with our mile car we hold the record for a viper.
See what we can put down for a 1/4 mile

Just for the record Freddy has posted prt of texts he & I have exchanged. Dont blame the kid if some info is not correct, I am repeating what Bandimere told me & they look forward to having us join them. Please contact me or Freddy if You have questions. Freddy & I extend an invitation to any other 10ers in neighboring states to join us. I have registration info, anybody can contact BandimereSpeedway.com for preregitration info, show classes, etc. If one preregisters BEFORE 5/26, 1 free spectator admission pass is included in your fee. Can contact me here on forum or at [email protected]. Looking forward to meeting up with many new like minded ldiots..haha

Thx Mopar, I should have included link! Glad to see others being helpful & payin attention. Lookin forward to meeting up with you.. Bob

Awesome!I guess im the only one coming from junction, are you guys gonna be there both days? where are you staying?

Im planning on going both days. I live probably like an 1 hr from bandimere. Are you planning on coming both days

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back