Come Back Tony!!!!

JGUZMAN

Reaction score
Well guys,

Seems like Tony from JTS has disappeared off of the face of this earth!! HAHA. He is a busy guy taking care of all of us venom lovers. Anyway. I am really interested in getting a new throttle body. I really want the JTS throttle body but I haven't heard back from Tony and cannot find him. I'm half tempted to get the BBK and be done with it. And I don't want the single blade ROE unit. This along with the U/D pulley kit with the belt and all that jazz would be nice..... I'm just not sure if I should keep waiting, or just pull the trigger and get the BBK now. What do you guys suggest? :dontknow:

(P.S. I've been known to be pretty impatient. But if the JTS is that much better, I can hold off a little bit longer)

Well guys,

Seems like Tony from JTS has disappeared off of the face of this earth!! HAHA. He is a busy guy taking care of all of us venom lovers. Anyway. I am really interested in getting a new throttle body. I really want the JTS throttle body but I haven't heard back from Tony and cannot find him. I'm half tempted to get the BBK and be done with it. And I don't want the single blade ROE unit. This along with the U/D pulley kit with the belt and all that jazz would be nice..... I'm just not sure if I should keep waiting, or just pull the trigger and get the BBK now. What do you guys suggest? :dontknow:

(P.S. I've been known to be pretty impatient. But if the JTS is that much better, I can hold off a little bit longer)

Wait, he will get back with you. Just be patient.

I'm happy with my BBK. Have you posted on VOTW? Oh wait, nobody posts there.:(

How have you tried to contact him?
Call the shop 704-234-7598 :dontknow:

Well guys,

just give us a call, right now we are having a hard time keeping up with all the orders, I myself not able to get to the phone lately, but we have folks answering the phones and questions and orders, the throttle bodies and pullies are taken by order, and shipped as built at the moment, another 5 throttle bodies should come off the line soon
just call the shop 704-234-7598

I picked up a couple of items for my build - great customer service and fast turn around! He's got a great Team of folks!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back