Commemorative Edition owners.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was reading about the commemoratve editions on a website and it said that a limited edition book is sapose to come with our trucks. I didnt get one. Is there such a thing and does any body have one??

QUICKSRT10/SRT8 said:
I was reading about the commemoratve editions on a website and it said that a limited edition book is sapose to come with our trucks. I didnt get one. Is there such a thing and does any body have one??

i do

JRSVIPR said:
I do not think he is talking about the Playboy in your glove box.:D

J.R.

oooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppppppsssssssssssssssssssssssss sorry wrong one then!

I posed the same question after I bought mine because I did not get one. I believe hemi killer didn't either. Probably kept by the dealer.

I think that DCX was suppose to send them out automatically to the original owner of the vehicles, I never got mine either like mentioned above.

If one existed, what would it mention differently from anyone else's? Doesn't really make sense to me...

is this the small book with a white cover that has all 3 cars/truck on the front? i have one in box glove box with my manuals

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back