Commemorative Edition Registry

I saw a ce in virginia with virginia plates on it. I noticed that there were no va state on the list.

Attachments

• 02-07-09_1000.jpg
    02-07-09_1000.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 308
I think the total made was 200, if you check the registry you see higher numbers than 163 ....maybe some have bitten the dust but to my knowledge there were 200 built !

Storage

Here is my CE in storage. I have only driven it 400 miles in 18 months and that was when I was getting a lift kit on my Suburban. It is still on the MSO and has never been titled or registered.

I don't think CE # 92 will ever really see the road again.

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    714.2 KB · Views: 260
  • CE001.jpg
    CE001.jpg
    717.6 KB · Views: 613
  • CE004.jpg
    CE004.jpg
    671.1 KB · Views: 292
klmore said:
Here is my CE in storage. I have only driven it 400 miles in 18 months and that was when I was getting a lift kit on my Suburban. It is still on the MSO and has never been titled or registered.

WOW!!!! :eek:

Joemags will be very jealous of you!!!
Where is the wing? :dontknow:

Nice to see you doing this though. Take some more shots of that beauty and post up.

Agreed, we need more pics of a CE with only the MSO!

FastSRT19 said:
I wonder where CE #18 is...18 is a very important number to my family...my truck is #19! Dang, i missed by 1!

18 is a very lucky number for the Jewish people as well. It is a good luck number meaning "chai" life.

klmore said:

yours has more miles then the one i sold!

and i had it for 4 years!

I don't have it but my very close friend's family has the #043 in Florida. It has roughly 2500 miles on it and has been in their garage, next to his 1 out 5 viper with only 1000 miles on it, it's entire life.

Whitesnake said:
yours has more miles then the one i sold!

and i had it for 4 years!

I wasn't planning on going past 5k, but I was having so much damn fun driving it. :rock:

When my kids got a little older I need a bigger ride. So I finally let it go.

TREKER said:
WOW!!!! :eek:

Joemags will be very jealous of you!!!
Where is the wing? :dontknow:

Nice to see you doing this though. Take some more shots of that beauty and post up.

The wing is outside the picture. I'm planning on putting back on now that I don't drive it.

CE # 92

klmore said:
The wing is outside the picture. I'm planning on putting back on now that I don't drive it.

#92 will be for sale soon. The wife and I just decided to streamline life some and six cars for two drivers is overkill. I'm selling all but the family suv's and plan on buying one really nice extra car. My CE has 9800 miles and is still on the MSO, never titled, or registered. Asking $35k.

29 Total
Infinity SRT..................001 (or pre 001).............................MD
Wannaute....................004................... ...........................DUBAI
10boom.......................009 (Original Stripped of Badging).......SC
Tito#14SRT...................014..............................................FL
aac426........................017................. ............................NJ
FastSRT19...................019................... ...........................NJ
#20............................020................ ..............................TX
Lovisi..........................024............... ...............................NY
CHRISG82....................028................... ............................NY
NYCSTEV.....................034................... ...........................NY
BigC............................039............... ..........................QATAR
RAM82A.......................057.................. ............................GA
z-man.........................077................... ...........................TX
2005CE80....................080................... ............................AZ
SRT10 #86...................086......................... .....................TX
sstdusty......................087................. .............................TN
klmore.........................092................ ..............................LA
Spanky........................107................. .............................CA
Halligan.......................129................ ...............................AZ
FPS 69........................136..................... ..........................HI
kpracing......................137................. ...............................CA
Cold............................144............... ...............................CA
Gaboon........................148 (SOLD).....................................UT
QUICKSRT10/SRT8.........151.................................. .............OH
Whitesnake..................170................... ............................CA
Pastohio......................181................. ..............................OH
DrChrysler....................186................. ..............................ONT,CANADA
Oklahoma.....................190.................. .............................OK
Mr hd..........................192................... .............................ITALY
hemi killer.....................200 (SOLD).....................................NE

fr8teamster said:
Throw mine in the mix, I own #003/200 were in oklahoma

Welcome to the Family

Always wondered where #3 ended up

Congrats, it's a great looking truck (yes I have pics)

Vj

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back