Commemorative Edition Registry

10boom said:
Time to let the cat out of the bag I guess...........I sold Whitey and the VOI viper some months back. I HAD to do it, I didn't want to. My business has been affected by the economy hugely and I saw the downturn in the markets coming. I regret letting it go, but the alternative was not something I could handle. Funny thing is I'm in a position to buy her back now, but I don't think the guy is going to let me. I guess I can't blame him. If you guys can afford to hold on to your trucks, do it! I know Whitey was just a truck, but it had alot of sentimental value, and I really wanted to pass it onto my son one day. Time to look for something new I guess.:(

well since you are letting the cat out of the bag or hat??? how much did it go for?

NAME

I PM'ED THE GUY WHO MADE THE ORIG. POST WITH MY NAME AND PROD.NUMBER, WHERE/HOW DO I GET MY BORN ON DATE FOR THIS TRUCK???

For what it's worth, I believe that the CE could be the only true "collectible" SRT-10 truck......

No offense meant....... :eek:

D

Django said:
For what it's worth, I believe that the CE could be the only true "collectible" SRT-10 truck......

No offense meant....... :eek:

D

why not the VCA?

Whitesnake said:
si!!!!!!!

The white paint scheme (in my opinion) is just so much more classic than the blue one. (apologies to blue truck owners)... After a period of time sufficient for these truck to become collectible, I believe that the more classic paint schemes will endure and bring more money.

This is only an opinion, of course..... I have no crystal ball....

D

Last edited:
Django said:
The paint scheme (in my opinion) is just so much more classic than the blue one. (apologies to blue truck owners)... After a period of time sufficient for these truck to become collectible, I believe that the more classic paint schemes will endure and bring more money.

This is only an opinion, of course..... I have no crystal ball....

D

well i hope so!

Welcome to ChrisG82, No.028, from NY. If anyone has any updates, feel free to tweak the list. Thanks.

29 Total
Infinity SRT..................001 (or pre 001).............................MD
Wannaute....................004................... ...........................DUBAI
10boom.......................009 (Original Stripped of Badging).......SC
aac426........................017................. ............................NJ
FastSRT19...................019................... ...........................NJ
#20............................020................ ..............................TX
Lovisi..........................024............... ...............................NY
CHRISG82....................028...............................................NY
NYCSTEV.....................034................... ...........................NY
BigC............................039............... ..........................QATAR
RAM82A.......................057.................. ............................GA
z-man.........................077................... ...........................TX
2005CE80....................080................... ............................AZ
SRT10 #86...................086......................... .....................TX
sstdusty......................087................. .............................TN
klmore.........................092................ ..............................LA
Spanky........................107................. .............................CA
Halligan.......................129................ ...............................AZ
FPS 69........................136..................... ..........................HI
kpracing......................137................. ...............................CA
Cold............................144............... ...............................CA
Gaboon........................148 (SOLD).....................................UT
QUICKSRT10/SRT8.........151.................................. .............OH
Whitesnake..................170................... ............................CA
Pastohio......................181................. ..............................OH
DrChrysler....................186................. ..............................ONT,CANADA
Oklahoma.....................190.................. .............................OK
Mr hd..........................192................... .............................ITALY
hemi killer.....................200 (SOLD).....................................NE

I wonder where CE #18 is...18 is a very important number to my family...my truck is #19! Dang, i missed by 1!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back