Commemorative Edition

tinygiants

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steve,
I saw a graphic in one of Brads videos that I liked. It was on the rear quarter panel and it was the commemorative edition. Do you do those? Can it be modified to say Patience Edition?

Ask me on Monday after the correct springs and upgraded shocks are installed.

Yes he can

From his web site, changing a few words....

His son Scott is a Genius

CommemorativeEmblem.jpg

SrtBrad said:
I thought you liked them all phugger.;) :D :marchmellow:
You know I love your work :) To bad I am so far north, it would be nice to get some video of Patience at work.

tinygiants said:
You know I love your work :) To bad I am so far north, it would be nice to get some video of Patience at work.

I go up the the great white north usually about once a year to visit the parental unit in a rust town called Vancouver BC. I'll let you know the next time I'm going and maybe we can meet up for a vid or two.:D :burnout:

tinygiants said:
Steve,
I saw a graphic in one of Brads videos that I liked. It was on the rear quarter panel and it was the commemorative edition. Do you do those? Can it be modified to say Patience Edition?

Yep, no problem...:D Decide what you want size shape color etc and we'll knock them out for you. :burnout:

Steve,
I have a local guy playing in photoshop with the logo trying to capture what I am after. We will send it to you when we get it close.
Thanks

tinygiants said:
Steve,
I have a local guy playing in photoshop with the logo trying to capture what I am after. We will send it to you when we get it close.
Thanks

Sounds good, just let me know when you're ready and we'll get it done for you.

tinygiants said:
Steve,

that would be my truck!

Whitesnake said:
that would be my truck!
I like the graphic. I want to modify it to keep the design of the top, but change its color. I am not sure if I want black graphics or white graphics on the red truck. The lettering is what I really want to work over. I want it to read PATIENCE EDITION. I want the word patience to be as wide as the overall graphic. I also want it done in a font that invokes thoughts of speed and aggression. I am not sure if that will require some sort of overlay like flames onto the letters or maybe a color gradient across the letters.

tinygiants said:
I like the graphic. I want to modify it to keep the design of the top, but change its color. I am not sure if I want black graphics or white graphics on the red truck. The lettering is what I really want to work over. I want it to read PATIENCE EDITION. I want the word patience to be as wide as the overall graphic. I also want it done in a font that invokes thoughts of speed and aggression. I am not sure if that will require some sort of overlay like flames onto the letters or maybe a color gradient across the letters.

that's cool...btw, love the way your truck looks with that rear end ant those tire's set up!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

tinygiants said:

Dale,
Send me your email address. If Scott gets some time in the near term, I'll have him play with this and send you some ideas. I have a pretty good understanding of what you are looking for, maybe we can help out.

Steve

I am looking forward to the collective creative forces coming together. After all, my entire project has been a collaboration.

Dale, here's some ideas for you to consider...

Attachments

• 6157 - Viper Patience Edition Decal SOLO.pdf
    12 KB · Views: 74
  • 6157 - Viper Patience Edition Decal STACKED.pdf
    20.1 KB · Views: 65
I'm anxious too, actually. I turned the work order into production, but it's going to be next week before they can work on it what with the Holidays and all...I'll keep you posted!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back