Commemorative is up for sale

SD2005Dustin said:
I wish I'd waited a year to buy mine. I didn't even know the CE's existed when I bought mine. Just wanted a black one since I saw them in 03. Was gonna buy a house/condo about 10 months ago. Got on ebay there she was. and that's that.

You would have just needed to wait a month, there started being built in may of 2005 :D

Dude dont get robbed, I payed a total of 2k for my wifes ring it appraises for over 10k. Go to a wholesaler for diamonds pick out your own rock,and ring. FYI diamonds and gold are up to 1000% mark up with jewelry. Especialy engagment rings. Besides in ten yrs your gonna have to get her a bigger one:p :elefant:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Dude dont get robbed, I payed a total of 2k for my wifes ring it appraises for over 10k. Go to a wholesaler for diamonds pick out your own rock,and ring. FYI diamonds and gold are up to 1000% mark up with jewelry. Especialy engagment rings. Besides in ten yrs your gonna have to get her a bigger one:p :elefant:
Pawn shops. Just don't tell her where you got it. ;)

SD2005Dustin said:
I wish I'd waited a year to buy mine. I didn't even know the CE's existed when I bought mine. Just wanted a black one since I saw them in 03. Was gonna buy a house/condo about 10 months ago. Got on ebay there she was. and that's that.

SD2005Dustin said:
Jeff, jeff, jeff,:hmpf: I bought my beast in October 09... i.e. my join date...

I never claimed to be smart, I was just looking at the born on date of your ride and you waiting a year :eek:

Dumbass exiting before I have to put my other foot in my mouth :eek:

J

Well, I got one bite on the truck on craigslist. I hope they keep on a comin.

Thanks - it sucks I have to get rid of it, but eh, it's for a good cause.

Halligan I'm here in Phx too.
Luv to have your truck but....
Anyway if youre interested I have a oval cut diamond from the Shane Co. with docs saying its value is about $900. I'd sell it for $400 if you want to meet and see it & discuss,drop me a PM.
Either way dont buy into the CRAP of Jewelry/gems are a good investment.
Thats the biggest load of baloney out there. Ask me how I know

If i had it right now, that truck would be in my driveway to. I have to get the wifey her suv for the kids and the new baby.

I doubt you will have it, but if you have that bad boy in 10 to 12 months you let me know.

I got my girl a 2.01 caret ring at jewelryexchange.com for a little over $5K. That it made her so happy really made me happy. The trick is to get less cut and clarity and more SIZE. I didn't even have to leave my house to get it.

Chances are, if you sell your CE, you probably won't get one again. I vote for keeping it. (you knew this would turn into a pole):deadhorse: :

Midnight Runner said:
I doubt you will have it, but if you have that bad boy in 10 to 12 months you let me know.
I hope I dont, but if I do, I will!

Himes said:
I got my girl a 2.01 caret ring at jewelryexchange.com for a little over $5K. That it made her so happy really made me happy. The trick is to get less cut and clarity and more SIZE. I didn't even have to leave my house to get it.

Chances are, if you sell your CE, you probably won't get one again. I vote for keeping it. (you knew this would turn into a pole):deadhorse: :

LOLLLLLL

hey Kyle...good luck with the sale. I always liked CE's, and this one is in good condition and sounds real nice...

yeah, been a long time. Did you see Pat sold his TT Viper, I was hoping no one would pick it up because I had told him if he had it in December I would buy it. Getting the itch to look for something fast. How if the FD? time flyes what are you about a year and a half now? Hope all is well, say hi to Dad for me!

I did see that - I can't believe it, that thing was absolutely ridiculous. I would probably give my left leg for that. How are your girls?

The FD is great man, I love it.

What are you thinking about getting?

I will tell my pops hi, he's in a midlife crisis. They bought a 32' trailer up in Forest Lakes and go fishing every weekend. lol...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back