Commemorative is up for sale

Midnight Runner said:
I love the CE.

I do too. At this point I don't know what to do - can't get rid of the damn thing...I guess drop the price on autotrader? :dontknow:

Someone with a size 14 kick me in the face, please.:(

It depends on how bad you need to sell:( Once I got to the point I needed to move the NR I dropped the price from 26k to 24k and it sold in 1 week;)

I ended up getting 24.5 cause the guy paid to keep it the way i had it sitting:)

kyle's srt10 said:
It depends on how bad you need to sell:( Once I got to the point I needed to move the NR I dropped the price from 26k to 24k and it sold in 1 week;)

I ended up getting 24.5 cause the guy paid to keep it the way i had it sitting:)

I'd sell it to any VTCOA member for 25, I'd just have a hard time selling it out right... slap in the face...

The market is tough right now...

I sold my '05 QC with 18.6k miles for $26k three weeks ago.

Bought my '05 RC with 6.8k miles on it for $25k two and a half weeks ago.

I know yours is a CE, and that should get more $$, but these two trucks have less miles. Just another reference point for you.

Got a car collector coming to look at it in the morning, just got a call....

We'll see...

welp, I still can't get her to sell boys n girls...3 loww loww loww ballers so far. 1 joy rider.

Please keep your eyes and ears open for potential buyers for me.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I know what you're thinking...

"Maybe it's a sign...":dontknow: :dontknow: :D

Someone with a size 14 kick me in the face, please.:([/QUOTE]

How bout a size 13?

Man if I could sell my 2005 QC with 11,987 miles on her I would buy the CE.. I love the white and blue.. Hell anyone looking for a red 05 QC?
0c964ff1.jpg

Your truck is sweet looking!

EXCESSV said:
Man if I could sell my 2005 QC with 11,987 miles on her I would buy the CE.. I love the white and blue.. Hell anyone looking for a red 05 QC?
0c964ff1.jpg

Your truck is sweet looking!
That sounds like a pretty decent truck, man. 12k miles would definitely get you a buyer...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back