Comp cam for sale

sim333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Comp Cam for sale (used) part # 98-000-10 Not sure what its worth but seen some for 625-750 new so i guess ill sell it for 475 obo :hmmmm2:. Will also take trades. Let me know what you have.

something you had laying around or are you going with a different cam?

It has AE 764 on it and that's what it pulled up to be. I think those were the number I'll check again we I get home

umm hmmm if i would have gotten said items i would have kept my truck......

I did enjoy them and wonder how much difference it's going to be.

Damn bro we could've throw my 17s on there and ran them at the track atleast once to see what you could've ran with lighter wheels

I'm sure who got them will be at the track. I'm not big on racing mainly looks if I want speed I'll just hop on one of my bikes lol

Damn bro we could've throw my 17s on there and ran them at the track atleast once to see what you could've ran with lighter wheels
You will get to see them on a black truck bubba:Dalong with a fordged bottom end matching cam and a 250 shot

Last edited:
It has AE 764 on it and that's what it pulled up to be. I think those were the number I'll check again we I get home
see if there is a spec sheet on it also ,,i would like to see lift and duration numbers on it ;)

im not sure yet i was just saying possibly may have it depending on what i do.

You will get to see them on a black truck bubba:Dalong with a fordged bottom end matching cam and a 250 shot

Sweet should be a good run between us then. Hope you can get it to hook or not over stall it or have it bog at the start cause the last built srt10 on dope could break 11's....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back