Comp cam for sale

Last built SRT10 couldnt get out of the 12s on bottle and slicks.

you have never been to pcb then ,,old man fatjack has done better than that on a 200 shot ,,he is in the 11,s so you know not what you speak ,,,you see one and think they are all the same :dontknow:

most hemi automatics cant get into 11,s without tons of money on tranny work or eatting transmissions left and right ,just ask your boyfreind OSO about eatting trannys,:argh:

you have never been to pcb then ,,old man fatjack has done better than that on a 200 shot ,,he is in the 11,s so you know not what you speak ,,,you see one and think they are all the same :dontknow:

most hemi automatics cant get into 11,s without tons of money on tranny work or eatting transmissions left and right ,just ask your boyfreind OSO about eatting trannys,:argh:

LOL but he smoked you didnt he. Im still on stock tranny and ran 11.87@114 with a little 5.7 and 100 shot. Just cause someone else ran 11s doesnt mean you will. Hell have you even hit 12's???????

LOL but he smoked you didnt he. Im still on stock tranny and ran 11.87@114 with a little 5.7 and 100 shot. Just cause someone else ran 11s doesnt mean you will. Hell have you even hit 12's???????

yes i have ,and if i can get a freaking day off from work once in a while i could do it now ,,,and oso did out run me when i first got my truck and first time i took it down the track ,,,but he also smoked you ,,then he burnt up how many trans and how many motors ,,he loves to shift at 6500rpm or higher ,,,

Last edited:
sorry matt i will stop hoing up your for sale thread ,,,:D

yes i have ,and if i can get a freaking day off from work once in a while i could do it now ,,,and oso did out run me when i first got my truck ,,,but he also smoked you ,,then he burnt up how many trans and how many motors ,,he loves to shift at 6500rpm or higher ,,,

REALLY??????? He smoked me i ran 12.4@107 N/A..ALL MOTOR in a little 5.7L. He never beat me at the track matter of fact we never ran them at the track Im not worried about his tranny or motor only mine which my tranny is still stock after many 11 sec passes and i ran 11's with a 100 shot so a 200 shot isnt needed here for 11's.

Dont mind me lol. handle some buisness i just want to be there.:D
if nothing else him and I can jog down the track to see who can out run each other in tennis shoes,,one fatboy against another lol:D

Iron head,
pm me your number...

SIM.
I just talked to Tony, I don't think I'm gonna go with this. May be too aggressive for what I'm lookin for.

Iron head,
pm me your number...

SIM.
I just talked to Tony, I don't think I'm gonna go with this. May be too aggressive for what I'm lookin for.

Not a problem.
Cams back up for sale 475.00 obo or trades

Last edited:
If you're lookin at sims cam... Tony told me you may have something in there you want to get rid of ?

lol im the one who gave sim a cam ,,im not looking ,,,and as of right now i dont have my other one out of my motor yet,maybe in a month or two ill might have one lol

Last edited:

How about we run them I will give you a length and the move If you need i can give you two lengths, just so you know its me handing your ass to ya again this is what it will look like.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UWdelg65Jo&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Enough said‬‏[/ame]

Sure but will you take me to McDonalds afterwards :Di tried showing this thread to my boss thinking he would feel guilty and let me off this weekend to go to sealy ,,it did not work:mad:been 4 weeks straight with no day off yet:mad:

Last edited:
CAM SPECS ON FOR THIS THING ARE????

Im really not sure only thing i know is it sounded good powerful and the part #. I can try to get it mic or whatever its called unless someone here may know more about it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back