complete 6 speed swap

Cleveland pick a part is asking $1900 obo on eBay rn, I think that's a lil much, maybe your local guy got ripped off

....um.... imagine your red headed wife dying... then you wait a little while and you end up getting another one... but the new one's just never quite the same...

something like that:D

....um.... imagine your red headed wife dying... then you wait a little while and you end up getting another one... but the new one's just never quite the same...

something like that:D

One red headed wife was enough for me, I switched to a brunette this time:D

Bump for the cheapest tranny swap kit $2200 shipped (no tranny)

This kit was assembled mostly from a running and driving undamaged 2004 SRT10 RC (have video and piks)

Kit includes:
Spec Stage 1 Clutch (1,500 miles)
Aluminum Flywheel (New Unused)
Hurst Shifter
Floor Shifter Bezel
Shifter boot
Dash Trim
Slave
Transmission mount
Slip Yoke (For custom driveshaft)
Column Shifter Delete
Nuts and Bolts
Pedal Assembly

You will need to have a custom extended drive shaft made using supplied slip yoke. You will also need an sct tuner to download an RC tune. Uses your oem ecu no problem. Transmission sold seperately

Don't forget you can sell your 48re Auto trans for $800-1500 depending on condition

This kit will work with 05 and 06 SRT10 quad cabs but the shifter console will not fit 06. I did this to my 06 and you can feel a huge difference in power and control, plus way more fun. Refall in love with your truck!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back