Complete HEMI motor pull out

QueLocura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a HEMI engine for sale. I bought it for $3600 off eBay to put in my old truck and never did end up doing the project.

2003 or 2004 or 2005 Dodge 5.7 Hemi motor Complete pull out with complete UN-CUT wiring harness, starter, engine computer, alternator, power steering pump, brackets, a/c compressor, low miles.
It was test fired and started right up.

I'll get the vin number for you guys on Monday.
I'm in a really bad money situation right now so I'll take $2500 obo. Just let me know

Last edited:
Sounds nice, wish I had something to put it in :D

TheMoparConnection said:
06 is a different motor for the trucks... 06 has MDS

True, unless it for some reason came out of a 1500 mega cab or 2500 V8 version...they didnt have MDS.

What is MDS??? :dontknow:

Wifey said:
What is MDS??? :dontknow:

Multi displacement system. Computer shuts off 4 cylinders when possible. I average about 17 mpg highway driving back and forth to denver (200 miles one way). This is in my '06 Ram 1500 quad cab 4x4. Others I have talked to say they get about 13 without the mds.

Last edited:
Dave T(BADVENM) said:
True, unless it for some reason came out of a 1500 mega cab or 2500 V8 version...they didnt have MDS.
you are correct! didnt think of that

I know a guy on Maui whom put one of those crate 5.7's in his 60 something cuda.........runs mid to high 12's......very cool car. He is a mopar nut for sure. Had a friend at the factory whom got him a crate engine before they were even available to the public.

patrick

amtrucker22 said:
Might want to post this on the DodgeTalk forum. You may get more hits!
You are very right...thanks for the advice.
I'm waiting for monday so I can get the VIN # and take some photos.
I have it stored at my uncle's junkyard indoors all sealed up :)
Then I'll post up all over the place.
Maybe I should try a higher price with the dodgetalk guys to start?

I've done some mods to mine. Let me know who buys it and I will share my experience.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back