Complete Paxton SC setup...

lmao what are you trying to say? that it wouldn't have been nice to meet up with me with my truck NA? I see how it is :mad:

Lol u know wat i meant! :D just be cool to have a similiar set-up with some1 who will know more than me probably

yeah yeah, you have a supercharger so you're superior to us non-boosted guys. Like a guy who uses juice at the gym and guy who doesn't use tries to workout with him and he says no.

But I know what you mean :) haha. And I doubt I know more than you. I did have a supercharged car once upon a time, but it's been years and these trucks are a different animal with boosting. I'm really trying to just keep the Paxton kit as unmolested as possible, but will probably upgrade the fueling a little bit and maybe put a BOV on it. We need to get you on the dyno and find out what your putting down to the wheels man.

yeah yeah, you have a supercharger so you're superior to us non-boosted guys. Like a guy who uses juice at the gym and guy who doesn't use tries to workout with him and he says no.

But I know what you mean :) haha. And I doubt I know more than you. I did have a supercharged car once upon a time, but it's been years and these trucks are a different animal with boosting. I'm really trying to just keep the Paxton kit as unmolested as possible, but will probably upgrade the fueling a little bit and maybe put a BOV on it. We need to get you on the dyno and find out what your putting down to the wheels man.

BOV is with the kit :p

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back