CONCEPT RAM SRT-10

here's a buddies Holden Maloo- and its boosted made around 790 to the rear wheels. Gm was supposed to release them a year and half ago. But we got the G8 instead.
HSV Gen-F / Maloo R8

Ford makes a pretty cool ute too. turbo V6

Last edited:
When did these come out. I think there Cool as hell. does anyone know how much there going for?

here's a buddies Holden Maloo- and its boosted made around 790 to the rear wheels. Gm was supposed to release them a year and half ago. But we got the G8 instead.
HSV Gen-F / Maloo R8

Ford makes a pretty cool ute too. turbo V6

So the Holden truck that beat the 10 is not a truck if its based on the G8, so I asked this before how did it take the throne away from the 10 if its not a real pickup truck???????????!!!!!!!!!!!

the G8 was released instead of the Ute.(im not sure what happened with GM, Holden and Pontiac) it looks like a truck to me, it has a bed. Oz has had utes for years before the G8. Im not sure about the Holden beating a 10 thing your talking about

the G8 was released instead of the Ute.(im not sure what happened with GM, Holden and Pontiac) it looks like a truck to me, it has a bed. Oz has had utes for years before the G8. Im not sure about the Holden beating a 10 thing your talking about

World records worlds fastest production pickup.

Yeah, i still dont think the Holden is a truck. Its like an El Camino. It may have a bed, but it aint a truck. The Holden is not a real truck, therefore i hold firm that the srt10 IS THE FASTEST TRUCK ever produced, not that weird Australian El Camino.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Road & Track truck looks like all the wannabees currently on the streets of Phoenix. Nothing new. A new SRT-10 has to stand out, like ours against anything currently on the streets. The one from down under is too much car & not enough truck. There is a reason Chevy is no longer making the El Camino. Mopar does not need to build anything that reminds people of a Chevy.

I understand. I guess I should have said used Viper. Even at that, I know where I can pick up a 2001 Sapphire Blue with Silver Stripes, Completely built Motor, with ROE that very dependable because Ted Drives it to competitions, wins and drives home (sometimes 6k mile round trips) for 60k

I know the exact car, I went for a ride in Ted's car!! It's insane!!:rock:

The one from down under is too much car & not enough truck. There is a reason Chevy is no longer making the El Camino.

Yet. I had a long chat with my GM rep about future products. It's not 100% yet. GM wants to see how the new Canyon/Colorado does and see if the market would call for a smaller truklet.

I understand. I guess I should have said used Viper. Even at that, I know where I can pick up a 2001 Sapphire Blue with Silver Stripes, Completely built Motor, with ROE that very dependable because Ted Drives it to competitions, wins and drives home (sometimes 6k mile round trips) for 60k

Ahh I was thinking same gen for the engine, I like the utility of an el camino. It'd do "truck" things as well as my lowered srt10 can. That being said, that car is fugly.

I would like to try a subaru brat with viper driveline and chassis. There is nothing better than beating a real nice fast car with a crappy looking really fast car.As far as the concept truck thing I like it better than the 4 door Charger.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back