CONCEPT RAM SRT-10

Yellow venom

Boosted Venom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found a pic of a " concept ram SRT-10" , I think it looks pretty sweet! What ya think?
I can seem to post a bigger pic from my phone, so if someone could would be great :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 710
Great, it's an EL Charger

I found a pic of a " concept ram SRT-10" , I think it looks pretty sweet! What ya think?
I can seem to post a bigger pic from my phone, so if someone could would be great :)

It looks like the Australian truck that overtook the 10 for fastest production truck.

I just threw up in my mouth.....

yheve3es.jpg

Yeah it's a bit different, but if it had a Viper engine, I think I would take it for a tear!! Lol

It would also list for 65-70k (IMHO) and for that price

El-CHARGER

or

VIPER

I would take the Viper in a heartbeat

Low rider El Camino from south of the border. :dontknow: Trucks are supposed to look big and awesome. :D

For a gen iv viper but not gonna touch a gen v for that.

I understand. I guess I should have said used Viper. Even at that, I know where I can pick up a 2001 Sapphire Blue with Silver Stripes, Completely built Motor, with ROE that very dependable because Ted Drives it to competitions, wins and drives home (sometimes 6k mile round trips) for 60k

Trucks must have body-on-frame construction. That Australian car with a bathtub for a back seat doesn't count. Ram SRT-10 for the win!

:confused:
Trucks must have body-on-frame construction. That Australian car with a bathtub for a back seat doesn't count. Ram SRT-10 for the win!

I agree with this. That Aussy "truck" was bullshit. :dontknow:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back