Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats, Awesome Truck!

burnout12.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/bikertat/burnout12.jpg

:rock::rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :shakehands: :shakehands: :adore: :adore: :adore: :top: :top: :top:

Congrats bro. Now please revise your ad.:idea:

Whoop Whoop!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Very well deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:congrats::congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

:congrats: Morning Tat, Congratulations:congrats:

PM me your name and shipping address and we will get you a TOTM shirt on the way (soon I hope) Jack and Betty

FATJACK said:
:congrats: Morning Tat, Congratulations:congrats:

PM me your name and shipping address and we will get you a TOTM shirt on the way (soon I hope) Jack and Betty

Your Awesome FATJACK:D

Jeff

Thanks everyone....I really appreciate it. All the trucks were well deserved of TOTM in my opinion:congrats: . Thanks again...... It is a real honor to be on the front page of the best site on the net.....:rock:

Awesome... And I noticed the price going up on eBay... I hope you will reconsider and keep her after all..

Venom Power said:
Awesome... And I noticed the price going up on eBay... I hope you will reconsider and keep her after all..

Thats just the "Buy it Now" price -- there is no bidding.....I lowered it from $33K to $31.5K and I also have "Best Offer" but I have only had one offer....I can't believe it...I have around 25 people watching it and I was going to lower the "Buy it Now" to $30K, but its to late into the auction....I can't....
I would love to keep it, but bills need to be paid before school starts...I've got my eyes on a few vehicles for my own graduation present in two years ;) :D

bikertat said:
Thats just the "Buy it Now" price -- there is no bidding.....I lowered it from $33K to $31.5K and I also have "Best Offer" but I have only had one offer....I can't believe it...I have around 25 people watching it and I was going to lower the "Buy it Now" to $30K, but its to late into the auction....I can't....
I would love to keep it, but bills need to be paid before school starts...I've got my eyes on a few vehicles for my own graduation present in two years ;) :D
HEY rob is by friend still working with you on the sale of your truck (danny from ct) he called he up and told me he was trying to buy it but was having shipping problems:dontknow: is this true

portlandsrt said:
From the June TOTM to the July TOTM,,,, CONGRATS!!!!

ctsrt10 said:
HEY rob is by friend still working with you on the sale of your truck (danny from ct) he called he up and told me he was trying to buy it but was having shipping problems:dontknow: is this true

He had called a few times about the truck.....I called around for him on prices to have it shipped....I had 3 different shippers with prices and he said okay to the shipping, but I think the problem was needing a co/signer.... I know he stated he had one, but I haven't heard back from him....that was a couple days ago.....:dontknow: He is gonna get a bad ride if it goes through...:burnout: :D So I'm kinda in a stand still..... Mike (bikertat)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back