Congrats to in2thefyr for BEST OF SHOW

mopower1958

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had a good time in Mobile yesterday, met Frances and her hubbie. She (they) won BEST OF SHOW over all post 75 year model vehicles which was about 50 cars and trucks. Definitely a well deserved award for her Inferno Red QC. There was a total of around 125 cars and trucks with perfect weather.

Last edited:
Congratulations!_0907.jpg

Sharpi

Thanks everybody I've been working and haven't had time to post here are some pictures. I was very surprised to win I never expected to get Best In Show. This is my first one of these I've gotten best in class for some of my other vehicles but this "WOW". It was nice to meet David and finally see some of his mods on his truck (by the way very nice). Frances

Attachments

• Resized_Mobile car show 008.jpg
    Resized_Mobile car show 008.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
  • Resized_Mobile car show 034.jpg
    Resized_Mobile car show 034.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • Resized_Mobile car show 035.jpg
    Resized_Mobile car show 035.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
Great feeling,isn't it ??Congrats !!!Hopefully the first of many !!!:rock: :rock:

cONGRATS!!! very nICE trOPHY :rock: :rock:

aND dAVID, yOU ARE yOUNGER tHAN yOU ACT :D :D :D :rock: :star: mY pENS ARE eMPTY TOO :p ;) :star:

I was in a carshow today and all I got was this lousy Sunburn!!!:(

Congrats on your best of showing....I wish I had some of your judges! Instead I got grouped with custom trucks for some reason even though they had an American Muscle category.

Oh well....

Once again Congrats....Beautiful truck!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back