Congratulations VPRPWR!!!

UNIBOY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to congratulate Daniel on getting hired to the LAPD. He is starting the academy on Monday. :party: :beer: :rock:
I hope he gets the area around DC Perf so he could give Nowwhat a fix a ticket.:D

Congratulations Daniel.

Knowing Daniel as I do the city of Los Angeles has made a very good decision hiring him.

He will make a great officer.

That is awesome VPRPWR.....congrats..:congrats: :beer: Good Luck and stay safe.....bikertat

Thanks fellas....I'm excited about Monday, can't wait:D But now when will I have time to install my new cam:dontknow: :D

Congratulations, Daniel.............P.O.S.T. will be an eye opener for ya.....

Stay strong......and God bless ya......

SD

Is this his car?

kickasssherrifsdepartment.jpg

VPRPWR said:
Thanks fellas....I'm excited about Monday, can't wait:D But now when will I have time to install my new cam:dontknow: :D
And my nitrous system.:eek: :D

WHAT Daniel carrying a gun!!!!!!!!!!:dontknow: !!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:
Very cool dude!!!!!!

Just think he can try out his new cam at about 125mph and when he gets pulled over he can flash his badge!!!!:idea: Just kidding:burnout: LOL

Thats awesome man!!! How long does the academy last and can we make "Police Academy" jokes?:dontknow: :) LOL

patrick

:D As promised D...when I see you on the street I am going to do a 15 second burnout, flip you off and then take off to go visit your sister..........:D

mauiSRT/10 said:
OMG:D :D That is hilarious!!!!:D :D :D Great one Mike!

patrick
As Uniboy said..it would be funnier If I thought it was Daniel but was just a cop that looked like him..:D

thats sweet now dont pull over a 2005 sliver srt 10. you can just wave me by.

congrats man

VPRPWR said:

Send me the cam and I'll install it. I won't need your truck.;):p

Congrats Dude!!:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back