Congratulations VPRPWR!!!

Congrats Daniel I am personally very very proud of you my man. I know what it's like to have a dream of being a Cop. As I told you many times you deserve it and you will be a great Police officer. BTW thanks for the call the other day it almost made me cry Bro....What an honor and you will always have my friendship for life. You will always also have me for guidance and a shoulder to lean on in the tough times.....Your friend, Mikey :rock: :rock:

Daniel, send me some of your cards so I can use them when I visit L.A. ;) ;) :p :D

Hopefully your adventures will be like Police Academy :p :p :D

Good Luck to you and stay safe out there. I hear Los Angeles really sucks :(

CONGRATS DANIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I'll be sure to find where you are when you get out, so I can make sure to behave when I come thru in the rig!!:D

Congrats D!! Let me know if your ever workin in the east LA area...Hey if ya need help, i'll put in the cam for ya:D :D

TheSickness said:
Hey Dickhead you got no reply to this............:dontknow: :p
Maybe you should say Officer Dickhead ;)

congradulations officer d.remember to turn the camera off..lol.are you guys runnin crown vic's or what?do a good job and ill send you a package to complete your training upon completion of the academy.watch out for the crazy's. stay safe god bless & godspeed.

TheSickness said:
Hey Dickhead you got no reply to this............:dontknow: :p

You know how I feel cabeza de melon:D

Thanks everybody I'm loving it so far, lots of yelling but its cool:D I have to wake up at 3AM to make the drive but its all worth, but I don't think I'll have much of a social life for the next 8 months:D

VPRPWR said:

Thanks everybody I'm loving it so far, lots of yelling but its cool:D I have to wake up at 3AM to make the drive but its all worth, but I don't think I'll have much of a social life for the next 8 months:D

Wanna go racing on Sunday.....:D

VPRPWR said:

Not to me Dumbass rookie slime :D But to the others that have chimed in God Damned Tard:dontknow:

VPRPWR said:

congratz....vprpwr!!!!!!
dude now you could give those funny looking trucks fix it tickets!! (ford's l.)
ooooooopppsssssssss, fuck you have 2 of them!!!
fuck, can you give yourself a ticket????

dude really good luck on the new job!!!!:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back