Considering in Buying an SRT-10

sonicblue03

Reaction score
considering in buying an srt-10 that my son saw at his work he works at dealership somebody trade in the truck but my question is how much would insurence would run him he is only 24yrs old

considering in buying an srt-10 that my son saw at his work he works at dealership somebody trade in the truck but my question is how much would insurence would run him he is only 24yrs old

Call up your insurance company and find out for sure,I do not think it would be any more than your L.

My son Nick is 24 his srt10 04 was $143 a month and it was with State Farm.

i bought mine at 23 and it was about $125/month... that was full coverage, stated value policy of $30k, and i had a wreckless driving ticket...and a few speeding tickets...

this has been on a commercial auto policy as it's been since i bought it...

i'm 28 now and i think my wreckless driving ticket is gone now, but for reference, it's still on a commercial auto policy with 100/300/100 limits and it's right at $100/month... but i'm paying a little more for higher limits and rental coverage, etc...

Knowing what I know now about driving habits and maturity, I would never buy my 24 year old son something this fast. There is a reason your insurance is that high. I pay <$60 a month for full coverage here in CA.

The guy is 24. has a job, etc. Unless it is YOUR vehicle, why are u worried about insurance? Seems to me He is pretty much taking care of business. Insurance costs vary so much cuz of many different factors from company to company, shop around, try to get identical or as close to as you can & go from there

I was 28 and my insurance was 125 a month, now it's 110.

I pay 130 for full coverage on the 10, dakota, and a neon. My 10 cost 6 bucks more than the dakota. Neon is the highest

yeah he has a neon and he pays more than me but he was considering on getting the truck

The guy is 24. has a job, etc. Unless it is YOUR vehicle, why are u worried about insurance? Seems to me He is pretty much taking care of business. Insurance costs vary so much cuz of many different factors from company to company, shop around, try to get identical or as close to as you can & go from there

+1

shop around. i paid just under $700 for 6 months for my 10 and 96 Ram. 100-200 on the 10 and just liability on the 96

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back