Considering selling

JaysSRT10

VTCoA Board
Reaction score
Thinking it's time to sell my 10 and save up to upgrade. Where's the best place to list it besides here and eBay?

Craigslist. Mine went in less than a month for 24.5k

Nice price! What year was yours and how many miles was it? One more thing. Was it single or a quad cab? thanks in advance.

Thinking it's time to sell my 10 and save up to upgrade. Where's the best place to list it besides here and eBay?

My question is... What are you upgrading to?

Mine is a RC with 57k miles. Only mods are lowered, BBK throttle body, K&N CA I and MagnaFlow cat back

Mine was a 05 QC with full bolt ons, ass drop and some suspension work. 57k miles and pampered

If its possible.....

Have a Viper truck and a Viper.

Ownership of both is truly amazing. I use my truck as my daily and the Viper for dinners and some road trips.

I tried the '04 Viper and stuck with the truck. Couldn't get out of the Viper without an engine hoist. Fat old man. Soooo----SRT-10 forever. :D

I tried the '04 Viper and stuck with the truck. Couldn't get out of the Viper without an engine hoist. Fat old man. Soooo----SRT-10 forever. :D

Well I have no issue getting in and out of the Viper. And don't have the space or want to keep both. Want to sell the truck to fund the Viper.

Well I have no issue getting in and out of the Viper. And don't have the space or want to keep both. Want to sell the truck to fund the Viper.

PM or text me the details, I have a buyer ready and waiting for a silver RC.

Did the same in 2012 sold my 05 rc for a red 04viper. Loved that car it will do what ever you ask it to do. But I want a coupe. So sold it and bought a truck to bring me back to good old days of big block 4spd b-bodys. Still on the hunt for a coupe.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back