Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

I just read Turkey raised it's main interest rate to 50% :eek:

Post split sounds more affordable for me! Oh yah, right on the no dividend -
That all is going to send on the price on the day of the split . That’s the gamble for waiting post split .. up higher or down lower !

Post split sounds more affordable for me! Oh yah, right on the no dividend -
That all is going to send on the price on the day of the split . That’s the gamble for waiting post split .. up higher or down lower !

Rddt , Reddit IPOed today .. I thought it was the 23rd ,, it opened @34$ and popped to over 50$ on the close and down a small amount right now AH !

Buy two of everything you need while you can get it! I do that when i can I've noticed they usually don't get any cheaper! I have tp from 2020 i paid 4 and 5 for and it's now over ten! Krazeeee train

Hope you had/have some! :cool:
Nope ,, wasn’t expecting it to ipo today and was out playing truck dude . pill ne watching tomorrow and the next couple days .. maybe try a small lunch money test buy ! I wondering when the redditors ( moderators plan on dumping the shares they were allotted for purchase .. My bet they got the lowest price .

Buy two of everything you need while you can get it! I do that when i can I've noticed they usually don't get any cheaper! I have tp from 2020 i paid 4 and 5 for and it's now over ten! Krazeeee train
Should have started that a long time ago hahaha !

Wifey or anyone !
My son told me about this ! Pretty cool since I did join a couple days ago .
If you want to do it use my referral number shown .. it’s an fdic bank account and you get lottery tickets for a daily drawing for every $25 you put in the account and a debit card .
It’s what I’m going to call a diddling account since I just going to keep the $25 in it and see what I win on the lottery ticket hahaha .. 3 days $1.84 ..

One thing don’t click on the auto play unless you want to play all your tickets on the next drawing like I did .. but I still have 191 more tickets and get free tickets . You do have the option to buy more but I’m not buying and going to just play the free tickets I get . It’s more of a something to do for me and hopefully I hit the big win upto 1 million dollars .

https://join.withyotta.com/JAMESO39J1N5U

Hey - Join me and over 800k users on Yotta! Enter my username JAMESO39J1N5U when signing up and we’ll both get a Loot Box with up to $100 and 1 MILLION tickets.
How is your lottery going? Is this a good bank?

How is your lottery going? Is this a good bank?
I took the cash out of the down the account .. won 2.74 and they changed the way it’s done .. but made a dollar hahaha ! I seriously doubt that the winnings will equal a decent interest rate . It is rigged to control the payout amount in my opinion .

Oh and thanks for the 1000 points I fetched

You’re on a roll .. you’ll pass me at that rate …
I need 5000 to get a 3.00 gift card lol i took every receipt from my drawer for this year and snapped them - i was surprised it let me do that but it did and i got 25 points for every one back to January lol and more on some recent ones ;)

I'm thinking you could use random receipts as long as your aware that you wouldnt use them from the same store on the same day lol or they would think you're forgetting your groceries and shopping several times a day - hahahaha

I need 5000 to get a 3.00 gift card lol i took every receipt from my drawer for this year and snapped them - i was surprised it let me do that but it did and i got 25 points for every one back to January lol and more on some recent ones ;)
It lets you get the .25 but prefers that you use newer receipts can’t remember but might be in the last month … also it only allows you a certain amount of receipts per month ,, I think it’s 30 … look at the list of items and see if there are things you buy on the list ,, like M&M’s , Doritos , Progresso soups and Barrilla pasta.. you get bonus points and those add up depending .. I don’t but have done the drawing and think it’s worthless and never won . THEY JUST ADDED THAT PLAY GAMES TO EIN MORE POINTS AND THINGS . I won’t do that due to the requirement of letting them have access to personal info by stating that you allow them to track you and turn off the no tracking setting ..
if I remember it take 12000 point to get a 10$ gift card ,, some may take more points but you can check that .

I'm thinking you could use random receipts as long as your aware that you wouldnt use them from the same store on the same day lol or they would think you're forgetting your groceries and shopping several times a day - hahahaha
Carful how many you do that with ,,,, Sandy works at a grocery store part time and use receipt's people don’t want .. she built up 195k points and cashed out several times for 50$ Home Depot gift cards ,, then they denied her on another 50$ stating those couldn’t all be hers and took away her points . She still does it but not as many . And I think she already has more points than I do , again hahaha !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back