Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

I read alert some have purchased the items for the large bonus points then returned the items ... :eek: they claim it worked lol
Never heard that or thought of it hahaha . I have used online receipt purchase receipts by taking pics of my iPad screen ..

Yah that's what I'm thinking - gather then up and then snap them here and there - especially if they are from different places.
That will work .. it’s easy to do that’s forsure .

After you submit a receipt and something didn’t show , you can correct the receipt at the bottom of the page and resubmit .. I have to do that with a quick stop I go to because they just put grocery on the receipt and what I bought maybe a bonus item .

Found a receipt in the cart i saved it for another day :D

Found a receipt in the cart i saved it for another day :D
I do that also ,, I’m suprised at how many receipts people just toss on the ground .. even found a couple walking my neighborhood hahaha ! I’m going to send the HOA a bill for picking up litter !

I do that also ,, I’m suprised at how many receipts people just toss on the ground .. even found a couple walking my neighborhood hahaha ! I’m going to send the HOA a bill for picking up litter !
Hahah! That's an idea! Send the disposal company a bill to for lightening their load when bulky appliances get deposited :rolleyes::D

Hahah! That's an idea! Send the disposal company a bill to for lightening their load when bulky appliances get deposited :rolleyes::D
Thanks I’ll do that , but the bill still goes to the HOA as association dues include trash pic up hahaha !

Another Boeing mishap OMG what next

I heard .. .. I didn’t even bother looking at the stocks yet !! Just laying back today for the leg crap reason . Hasn’t gotten worse over night ..

This should be or most of the problems Should be on the actual airline that bought the planes , they can’t be doing good maintenance procedures.. IMO !

Chipotle Grill 50 to 1 split, sounds like it might be a good purchase even though it's costly they just seem to keep on making more money. I'm thinking on one share. Any thoughts

Chipotle Grill 50 to 1 split, sounds like it might be a good purchase even though it's costly they just seem to keep on making more money. I'm thinking on one share. Any thoughts
It’s been on my mind ..price has going up a few hundred in the last week or so .. 3181.78 right now today … yes steep price but the consideration you get 50 shares on the split does make it a interesting possibility. At todays price (will be different on the split price on the close of the split day ) would be 63.64 er share owned post split ! The lower the better to buy post split IMO ! Possibly wait after post split and see what the price does .. ( that’s the Risk on splits on buying before or after ) .
I’m not sure about CMG AND GROWTH going forward , I personally don’t like the restaurant and have never been to one ! Years ago they had problems giving people food poisoning and I believe some people died .. Imjust can’t understand on a comparison with the stock price being so high while other majors aren’t even close in stock price . Those are my main thoughts .. all in all it just maybe a possible . It is out of my main plan of building dividend income stocks . From what appears to be happening just recently ,, Meta and yesterday GoogL ( alphabet ) just declared their first Dividend .. some are saying AMZN is also possibly going to do a div. But in comparison those stocks are TRILLION DOLLARCompanies and about time they paid divs IMO ! As for CMG market cap is 87 billion now div or no div is the question for me , now or in the future. Who knows ! I’m looking at maybe buying a few CMG post split at the moment … on a drop and only a few short term or flips .. I’ll make up my mind one way or the other at some point ..hahaha !

Being as the market has been pounded I believe there are better stocks that pay while you sit on them . I add to some of those higher div stocks I own and get that payraise going hahaha !

Do a search for Dividend Aristocrats and dividend kings .. there are some real good info on those stocks ..

I do prefer he large caps to play as growth stocks ,, the so called Fang stocks before and now the Magnificent 7 hahaha !

Years ago I was told by several people to look into REIT’s .. that was a flop and after sitting on several for years , dumped them all for a very small gain .. the divs weren’t even enough to pay for all that time sitting on them … Granted the market was not doing well at that time .. REIT’s may be doing better again l I dont know or watch them but my brother just bought into one today . So I’m going to look back into them .

Here is a small account that I watch and helped get started years ago .. it’s done well and should easily do better IMO .. some Div stocks and growth large cap stocks .. and as usual the Bagging Dog stock hahaha .. I own all those also !
These could give you some idea and help start investment plan for a long term IMO ! The bigs in these AMZN , GOOGL WHERE BOUGHT ON THEIR 20/1 splits and now GOOGL , META started their dividend . AMZN has grown to the top holding on here .
Roku is a major pain in the ask BAG DOG hahaha!
None of the Div. Stocks are in the DRIP and cash is taken ( building up) .. there have been buys and sells , bus back into some of the same stocks ver the years .. not a single trade lost any money ? It was started with 10k and has more that doubled the profits over the years .

Just something to give you a small idea of the possibilities and ideas to start .. Cash is King and cash buys more income .. the ups and downs can drive you nuts at times also hahaha .. I’m certified whitecoat material hahaha !IMG_0590.jpeg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back