Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Also was learning about laddering them so the money comes back every week or however the ladder is set up. That's an interesting strategy too - i like dividends and the tbills so far :cool:

I'm thinking post split on CMG too after thinking on it lol

Also I read (and don't know what repercussions if any) that the CEO is going to replace Rob Walton over at Walmart. Wonder what they will mean for the Chipotle stock
I haven’t heard that ! CEO SHUFFLES can be good or bad for the stock depending on the shareholders sentiment . It’s always speculation when it gets especially to the little retail investors .. Not as much as with the bigs that make the and control articles ( news ) and play manipulation to benefit themself over the little guy ! Which is basically illegal and the reason the SEC WAS FORMED TO BEGIN WITH ! They were formed in order to make an even playing field for all investors big and little .. THEY DON’T DO THE JOB IMO !

I would try the 4 or 8 week bill then do it over or get a longer one. It makes sense while the interest is up there. For chickens anyways! It says here they are 5.280 - nice!

View attachment 66180
Yes , it’s like a decent money market interest rate on a bank account ..
Look up and learn about Laddering which is a good short to long term strategy on things like Ibonds ETC !

Also was learning about laddering them so the money comes back every week or however the ladder is set up. That's an interesting strategy too - i like dividends and the tbills so far :cool:
Hahaha ,, you beat me to it on my last post .. excellent!

Now the question is ,,,,, Have you opened a brokerage account and a treasury.gov account yet ?
Look through any brokerage accounts and see if they have a decent platform , easy to navigate and especially the proper trading tools to maximize you gains and profits .. it’s imperative that you understand a trading ticket to buy and to sell and to be able to see all your buy lots , be able to change the tax strategies on the trade tickets when selling and a few other things . I find Fidelity and Schwab to be decent with the tools with slightly different site navigation ..
Another brother has the get quick mentality on everything ,, a get that dollar mind set .. when he started he screwed up several times on a basic trade ticket that cost him and luckily I was able to help and fix a few problems and saved him dollars , avoidined wash sales , fixing those things only have till settlement to fix .. some take a phone call to the broker and others you can fix on the brokerage site ..
he’s bagging a huge amount on stupid stocks like POT STOCKS and small companies that he dealt with in his past that happen to be small cap high risk construction companies and so called suppliers. I have no idea what he’s lost or what he’s bagging bad … he also got into the gambling company stocks .. He doesn’t even talk stocks hardly unless I ask and he tends to avoid .. he may have lost a very large amount and bagging a very large amount in a very short time .. he didn’t lister and make a plan .. I pushed for that and told him there is a huge difference between a trader and an investor .. Hail Mary investing doesn’t work !

I have treasury I'm leaning about it send fairly easy. Still researching the brokerage ones i want to try the paper trading!

I have treasury I'm leaning about it send fairly easy. Still researching the brokerage ones i want to try the paper trading!
Check investopedia locomotives .. very good learning site and use to have a trade simulator for free. ,,, it actually ran using the actual market numbers .. pretty cool ..

TSLA, DJT up today!!!
Kick in ,, surprised TSLA took off after a week of BS and bad earnings .. Musk flipped the coin on the forward guidence and deal of some kind with China

I think he's got it figured out - a strange bird indeed lol

I think he's got it figured out - a strange bird indeed lol
Musk is odd ,, but what’s it matter ,,, he’s done very well and continues to be the leader of many new concepts ..

As predicted the market bigs are slamming it bad so far … buy ops possible .."..

TSLA dropped some .. well we will see how the day ends .. markets been like this since the bobblehead got in office

It started good but i think it ended down quite a bit! Must be the quarterly earnings stuff going on -

I'm liking Tbills for my start :)

It started good but i think it ended down quite a bit! Must be the quarterly earnings stuff going on -

I'm liking Tbills for my start :)
Less risk to begin is a good thing .. maybe even by tester stocks ,, like low cost etf , div paying and just buy a couple , maybe up to 5 shares and see .. maybe if they go up a small amount and then sell 1 but play it after the exdate to collect the div .. monthly payout ETFs would be the best to practice with and test .. if they drop you still get the divs monthly.. ETFs tend to be at a decent price and many don’t fluctuate excessively..
NUSI , RYLD , QYLD are pretty cheap and payout monthly . I own them and have for several years ,, depending on the price compared to my cost basis I will change from taking cash or just putting it in the DRIP .. I CAN CHANGE THE SETTING AT ANY TIME ON MY MAIN PLATFORMS ! It try to never sell any buy lots in the red . I also prefer to sell HIFO as my account default setting but always on a trade ticket I can set the trade on sell SPECIFIC LOTS !

I think I put a screenshot and explanation showing the AXOS HOLDINGS earlier . That one I just take the cash from divs. There are a couple weak link ETF’s on that screenshot .. but the divs add up and and tend to be covering the down on them . So they will sit and pay me . I won’t buy those couple anymore .. but the 3 above I own a good amount of them for monthly income . I also own MUCH SMALLER of those on other broker accounts and put them in the DRIP as long as the price is in my cost basis range or lower .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back