Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

I bet some will chase after it! Then SLAM and it can happen in an instant

AMC and others are up big today too! These must be planned out!

I bet some will chase after it! Then SLAM and it can happen in an instant
That’s a fact .. the question is how long will the pump run before the dump .. 3 days is sort of a avg.

AMC and others are up big today too! These must be planned out!
Manipulation to pump the old MEME stocks that bag holders are stuck in .. the thing is they may end up worse off ..

I looked at various stocks today and there seems to be no rhyme or reason! Some are off the charts up. DJT is climbing like I thought it would I'm thinking all news and political but those meme stocks!!! For the brave traders / yippee if they got in low and get out in time!!

1,000% climbs over short times - wish i had their crystal balls

Or steel balls - either could work lol

I looked at various stocks today and there seems to be no rhyme or reason! Some are off the charts up. DJT is climbing like I thought it would I'm thinking all news and political but those meme stocks!!! For the brave traders / yippee if they got in low and get out in time!!
I think the memes are dying down again. I don’t know ,we may get another day or so but I’m not playing it. The price is still higher than what it started the other day with GME. I’m not going back to try. There’s a lot of bag holders already in my opinion, high risk to high risk. Easy to lose no way to get out if the price drops you’ll be stuck.
Get a decent portfolio started for an income or some reinvesting of some of them don’t play with the crap.
I still recommend some of the ETFs I mentioned before low-cost great dividend yield percent if you reinvest or take the cash every month let it build up. Go back in maybe add one or two here and there and build it other ones will pay your quarterly dividends and I would only buy the most solid type companies Again with Apple, Amazon, Walmart Dow ,Tesla in my opinion are all good solid company and investments for long-term covers growth and some dividends.
The ETFs I like QYLD which I’m not adding anymore I have a ton. RYLD which I’m building to equal the amount of shares with QYLD they are on different exchanges owned by the same company. Both pay a monthly div. great yield or you get cash and a premium discount. I also own smaller amounts on three other brokerage accounts that I just use for reinvestment in their drip mostly. Both are based on covered call options, which you don’t have to worry about options or playing options. It’s just like a stock you buy you sell they do all the work.. as for NUSI HAS LESS DIVIDEND AND YIELD BUT STILL A GOOD ONE PERSONALLY I JUST FEEL THE PRICE IS A LITTLE HIGHER COMPARED TO MY COST BASIS NOW. SO I’M NOT ADDING TO IT.
AS QUARTERLY MORE SAFE STOCKS LOOK INTO UTILITIES LIKE DUKE ENERGY, DOMINION ENERGY, WHICH I OWN SINCE I WAS 22 YEARS OLD AND JUST BUY REINVEST AND SIT ON IT MAY BE A GOOD OPTION TO GET INTO AS THE PRICE IS DOWN AND PAY A REASONABLE DIVIDEND. DUK. is moving up so you may want to hold off on adding to that one, but does pay a good dividend buying it in the 90s but it’s now over 100. I hold and add to now or MMM, DOW for dividends I also am reinvesting now because they are down in price and I can put them in the dividend reinvestment plan, considering my cost basis on pretty much all the stocks that I’ve named except for MMM I am in the red based on the price now barely the dividends I’ve collected over years easily make up the difference and make up for and actually pay me to sit on them anyway and reinvest into them where I make more money and lower, my cost even more. It gives me the option to sell my shares when they turn green as free, flow, cash, and shuffle it to something else. Look at that earlier screen shot I posted on Axos that’s a decent account. They just sits there with no reinvestment building cash with ETF monthly and quarterly stocks and it only has like two ETFs that I would not buy anymore with. I can’t remember the names of them if you can look back and find the screenshot it’ll show you which ones they are ! Do the due diligence and be comfortable if you buy any of them and don’t go all butt crazy on anything at the starting of the investment. Build it slow , take your time. See what they do. I stress have a plan. I stick with my plan 99% of the time! I play with the goofies sometimes but only in very small in small amounts with spare diposible if be cash .

Last edited:
My last post is from my ignorant phone and always has spell problems and word changes. I hope you don’t have to decipher and take guesses of what I said I need a new phone. I need a phone as big as my iPad ha ha

1,000% climbs over short times - wish i had their crystal balls

Or steel balls - either could work lol
Thats investing and there are no crystalballs hahaha

Just remember, DJ T is a very small company making higher risk. It does move on the news with politics and everything Trump so one day to the next it can go up. It can go down. It can go up big it can go down big. I hold a small amount, actually very small amount at this time it may it may not run up or go higher. My guess is it is all gonna be based on who wins the election. Possibly a jump if a firm nomination gets announced for Trump. It’s a small company. I don’t like small companies for long-term large caps solid dividends high paying dividends. That’s what I like. I like to build an income and give myself a pay raise here and there throughout the entire year here and there some of the stocks I own if the price is right. I own About 60 different companies stock which gives me a wide variety and opportunity to add something that’s within my cost basis for my pay raise

decent little account of a friend I watch with actual numbers as of today !
The last is the little AXOS ACCOUNT and the other is just ETF’s! LQDW and TWTL IM NOT BUYING ANY MORE , DONT LIKE THEM ! But the Divs received have made up the loss already but gains are worthless .. IMG_0706.jpeg
IMG_0704.pngIMG_0705.jpeg

You have it dialed in on the dividend stocks. It takes time to acquire enough to have decent payouts - starting early is key for sure!

My last post is from my ignorant phone and always has spell problems and word changes. I hope you don’t have to decipher and take guesses of what I said I need a new phone. I need a phone as big as my iPad ha ha
I think it makes sense but I'll read it a couple times - i do learn from all your posts! It's helpful! Learning when the prices are decent takes some time and I do agree holding solid companies for long term is what makes it work best. Just wish i had learned years ago

This may help with ideas on ETF’s . THYE are similar to Mutual funds but can be trade like a stock .. Mutuals you put in a buy or sell order in before the close of the day . Then in After hours you have to wait and see what the price is decided on after they calculated the price . You have no control of the buy or sell price on any day . With the ETF’s you can buy or sell at your limit order price chosen durning the day , after hours and Pre market ( just like a stock ) . Mutuals can have a front load fee , back load fee or no load fee ( basically a commission for the broker , not cheap either depending on the fund , could be several hundred dollars ! ) that raises your cost basis on a mutual . Also they may require a specific time frame to hold the fund or a penalty charge hits you .
ETF’s do have an expense fee and they vary with them. ( look for the lower fees on ETF’s . ) there are plenty of low expense fee ETF’s out there and a lot of the companies have made the fees even lower …
With either Mutuals or EFT’s FUNDS ,, they tend to cover catagory and market sectors .. so check them in order to diversify into different sectors and categories in order not to be loaded in Tech , consumer, financial,,, ETC. Don’t put all your apples in the same basket ! ETF’s pay divs , monthly , quarterly and some annually .. I prefer monthly to max the gaps between the quarterly div payout to try and get an even monthly paycheck or cover some heavier expense months in through the year ..
build your plan and portfolio in accordance to your own cash requirements through the year ..
you could just set a goal to build a Christmas fund , cover Birthdays , pay electric or water ,,,, or just for a rainy day .. build a little emergency fund . That doesn’t take tons of cash to start ! Every penny more is a penny more than you have !

Look at some examples in the investopedia article link which will give you more knowledge on the ETF’s , fees , categories etc.

That looks like it's working :cool:
It is working for my friend and the AXOS has been doing fine . Both are very very smal accounts , My AXOS was only opened to get the sign up bonus and then I just kept it and let it sit .. it’s extra cash in the bank and it’s value is doing great for what it is hahaha .. basically it is a test like I do with everything hahaha !

You have it dialed in on the dividend stocks. It takes time to acquire enough to have decent payouts - starting early is key for sure!
Yes early is the key for younger people .. you can’t recapture time . But even older you can play catch-up by starting out with a higher amount of money to start with if available.. at older ages what does a decent amount of cash/ dividends even mean ? People get older people tend not to go spend crazy and play the keep up with the Jones BS ! They mellow out and have done a lot already in their lives to say the least hahaha !
I knew a guy that had more money than that he ran out of things to do and was no longer having much fun , stopped associating with people and just withdrew . He was in his 40’s and I have no idea whatever became of him . He invented some part for the automatic fire water systems you see in buildings . I’m not sure exactly which part it was .
I had clients that had lots of money and I would ask them why you’re not traveling or doing things in retirement . several told me they already traveled enough . So they just stayed at home and did their little things until they passed away . As for me ,, I’ve done a lot of traveling around the country in my younger days .. My oldest son had Been in over half the states before he was 5 years old . I’ve lived in 6 different states around the country for periods of time myself . Traveling does get old and at some point you just have to think about settling down and rooting somewhere hahaha !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back