Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

I’m afraid to look today .. was hoping after yesterday the doctor today would have just put me in a coma till the market turned good hahaha .. took a drop of around 8k yesterday and haven’t seen the close today .. it seemed to be doing reasonable earlier .. I guess I should take a look hahaha
Hahah!!

Well gained a couple K back today on 2 main accounts ..not going to check the rest and mutuals won’t post till 6 pm .. been going like this since dumbo got in the whitehouse

dumbo didn't do it! Just the dumbo in charge did! Lol lol :p
Exactly , I don’t blame the little cut big eared guy ,, Only the sack of crap,so-called THE BIG GUY HAHAHA

So after a long weekend .. what expectations do you have for the market this week hahaha !

I just opened another account with schwab that gives me a bonus of 5 of the top S&P stocks (partial shares) they will charge me $5 per partial by though . $101 worth and minus the $5 per buy they make I believe it said .. they auto buy them unless I cancel the orders immediately that they put in on my account . Then I can take the cash to buy what I want ..
The other catch if you do it I hunk said you must make 2 ,$50 deposits to qualify .. I made those from my other account already .. but not sure if I was supposed to bring in new money .l I have 30 days to fund anyway .

So after a long weekend .. what expectations do you have for the market this week hahaha !

I just opened another account with schwab that gives me a bonus of 5 of the top S&P stocks (partial shares) they will charge me $5 per partial by though . $101 worth and minus the $5 per buy they make I believe it said .. they auto buy them unless I cancel the orders immediately that they put in on my account . Then I can take the cash to buy what I want ..
The other catch if you do it I hunk said you must make 2 ,$50 deposits to qualify .. I made those from my other account already .. but not sure if I was supposed to bring in new money .l I have 30 days to fund anyway .
Oh sweet! That's a good little bonus!

I think the NVDA will stay crazy until it splits, Chipotle too, i don't have gobs on my watchlist but as for in general I think it's going to keep going up. I think the rich will get richer and us normal folks will do well too just try and float and keep up with inflation.

I think the analysts suck and they put reverse spins on their faked up articles!! Lol lol

You can tell I'm definitely a newbie!!!

Oh sweet! That's a good little bonus!
Works for me ..
What’s funny is last week I had a dormant account for about ver a year due to transferring assets to consolidate to other accounts hahaha ..I was about to transfer some long term assets from the other schwab account and the dormant account was removed by schwab hahaha .. so I opened another when I saw the bonus :D

Works for me ..
What’s funny is last week I had a dormant account for about ver a year due to transferring assets to consolidate to other accounts hahaha ..I was about to transfer some long term assets from the other schwab account and the dormant account was removed by schwab hahaha .. so I opened another when I saw the bonus :D
That's the sevens at work for you!!

I think the NVDA will stay crazy until it splits, Chipotle too, i don't have gobs on my watchlist but as for in general I think it's going to keep going up. I think the rich will get richer and us normal folks will do well too just try and float and keep up with inflation.

I think the analysts suck and they put reverse spins on their faked up articles!! Lol lol

You can tell I'm definitely a newbie!!!
I tend to agree with those stocks ,, the thing I’ve seen after a split appears to controlled easier by the bigs ..
I call the ANALysts lying sacks of crap hahaha.

Both those stocks are odd to me with their massive cost ..

I tend to agree with those stocks ,, the thing I’ve seen after a split appears to controlled easier by the bigs ..
I call the ANALysts lying sacks of crap hahaha.

Both those stocks are odd to me with their massive cost ..
I'm going with NVDA - Chipotle nahhhh

I'm going with NVDA - Chipotle nahhhh
Post split I may get a few of each but not going in for the split.. I think they both drop lower a bit and can possibly get a cheaper price .. that’s the thought anyway

I really think NVDA will continue up after the split. I'm certainly no expert but it's gone up consistently since the 2021 split and has a good strong track record. Chipotle is food so who knows with that. If people ever figure out they can't afford to eat out that May change hahahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back