Contribution:

If I may:

The raising of this question to the forum was in no way intended to cause trouble.

Many of you who know me can easily attest to the fact that if I have it in my mind to cause trouble, I will do it out the full light of day. More times than I can count, the words, "Tell us what you really think, Tim" have been used in response to my posts. I am direct and to the point. Yet, it still seems that my intentions are being misconstrued, whether intentionally or not.

If I wanted to cause trouble, I'd go directly after individuals as I have in the past.

But, as this thread would hope to generate an objective dialogue and hopefully correct any misconduct (if there is any), I hope that you will understand that it is an understanding and not an argument that I seek.......

"Seek first to understand, then to be understood" is the key to any dialogue.

I hope that my intentions are made clear, as well as my fidelity in this matter.

Peace....

D

Last edited:
Django said:

D

Isn't that a Steven Covey quote? Took the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People years ago. Completely agree with this statement.

I get it Tim...

I really do

Anytime you want to have a thoughtful well engaged conversation, you know I will be there...

Maybe I should post more

VJ

ViperJeff said:
I get it Tim...

I really do

Anytime you want to have a thoughtful well engaged conversation, you know I will be there...

Maybe I should post more

VJ

Your input is always welcome, Jeff.....

You've always been (in the very least) a thoughtful person... slow to anger...

Do you have an opinion about this?

D

Django said:
If I may:

The raising of this question to the forum was in no way intended to cause trouble.

Many of you who know me can easily attest to the fact that if I have it in my mind to cause trouble, I will do it out the full light of day. More times than I can count, the words, "Tell us what you really think, Tim" have been used in response to my posts. I am direct and to the point. Yet, it still seems that my intentions are being misconstured, either intentionally or otherwise.

If I wanted to cause trouble, I'd go directly after individuals as I have in the past.

But, as this thread would hope to generate an objective dialogue and hopefull correct any misconduct (if there is any), I hope that you will understand that it is an understanding and not an argument that I seek.......

I hope that my intentions are made clear, as well as my fidelity in this matter.

Peace....

D

Clear as a bell to me bro...

You have an eloquent way with the written word, Tim. Most people do not speak the way they write. It easy to get a different impression of one's personality through this medium.

I for one, crack up all the time from your posts, but you already know that I'm sure. Plus, you're a greaseball :p and if you want to say something, you will, and usually do.. :D There are no punches being pulled with you unless the one on the receiving end is VERY respected.

Hope all continues to improve for you. Glad you have returned.

Django said:
Your input is always welcome, Jeff.....

You've always been (in the very least) a thoughtful person... slow to anger...

Do you have an opinion about this?

D

Believe me, I do... I'm not part of the old guard, I had just joined when the fecal matter hit the fan. I'm not a new member, because I've been around for 4+ years.

As being one of those that is in the truckles section of the audience, I have a very clear view of what keeps me here.

It really comes down to friendship......

I gained all those friends while I had a truck, but I have felt no reason to toss them away because of the truck. if you left today Tim, I would still stay. I have seen people come and go and go and come and it's a cycle that will last for a very long time.

Simply from my point of view, I see that people misunderstand the level of friendship that a lot of us have. We interact with each other as best friends and almost as well as if we are sitting at a table sharing a beer. Our comments can be brash, funny, serious.....etc....

Most will miss the subtle clues in the conversation and some won't.

I enjoyed having conversations with people like Roy, Tim, John (and about 20 others) because I could have an opposing point of view, express it and I would never have to worry about creating anger. There are others, that embrace the anger and find ways to create it. I know that with those people, I may read there post, but I will not share my input as it will fall on immature eyes.

I figure if I hold my comment, I keep from giving a comment life by acknowledging its existence, I choose to let it die and go unnoticed...

OH hell, lunch is over

Seeya all tonight

Jeff
:eek:

Wazzsup Tim, I stopped by to read the Go Dow Go thread...hope your Easter was fun filled. I'll stop back by in October :)

No Truck = No Opinion, but I truly miss my pals.

WAZZSUP said:
Wazzsup Tim, I stopped by to read the Go Dow Go thread...hope your Easter was fun filled. I'll stop back by in October :)

No Truck = No Opinion, but I truly miss my pals.

Miss you, too..........

Thanks for stopping by.........

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back