Correct me if I'm wrong

chris_kraft3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is an 05 SRT-10 in my city up for sale. It does not have the same interior/ seats as our truck. Seller claims it is because it was a base SRT, with CD AM/FM and no tonneau cover.

Was this a true statement, to the best of your knowledge?

635588326340457433.jpg

635588326356394831.jpg

635588326331551240.jpg

I thought maybe the interior was pulled from some guy that may have been having the truck repossessed. You never know. Body was jacked up/hail dents/mismatched respray. Dealer/Seller said the truck doesn't even get the doors opened on it. I figured it was because of the seats and general condition.

Bet it's theft recovery. Got a VIN

Again

I love when a question is asked. An answer is given. And the asker wants to argue said answer.

So buy the stupid thing. Nobody's stopping you. My opinion, that thing is a shady piece of crap with a salvage title

Again

I love when a question is asked. An answer is given. And the asker wants to argue said answer.

I wasn't arguing. I was stating, no it is an SRT10. I didn't ask if it was an SRT10. I simply asked if there was ever an SRT10 that came with this interior/If there was a "base."

So buy the stupid thing. Nobody's stopping you.

I'm guessing you didn't read the rest of the thread.

My opinion, that thing is a shady piece of crap with a salvage title
You may be right on Salvage, that wasn't disclosed.

Hasn't had the air bag fixed. Money off right there! But, it is a ten, with the wrong interior.

That pile of crap is listed for $20500

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3D3HA18H15G789043
3D3HA18H15G789043 has not been identified as a vehicle listed in the VINCheckSM Theft Records.

3D3HA18H15G789043 has not been identified as a vehicle listed in the VINCheckSM Total Loss Records

Looks like someone did some parting out before turning it in. It will be an abortion forever... mark it salvage

Looks like someone did some parting out before turning it in. It will be an abortion forever... mark it salvage

Too bad huh?
That's probably why it is still sitting there. Because the hardcore guy, even more novice like myself, knows something just isn't right with it.

Google search the vin, takes you right to the ad

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back