Corsa Side Exhaust- both sides?

HaulinAsp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing a side exhaust exit mod done on a black R/C- can anyone link me to that pic again? Oh and if the owner of said R/C is reading this- can you share some details?:rock:

The juices are flowin in my melon again....:p

I think your talking about Doneo... :)

..... Lemme see if I still have the pic. :burnout:

-----

Hope he doesn't mind me posting these.... :eek:

03.jpg

06.jpg

.... That what you were looking for? :dontknow:

Last edited:
Maaaaaannnnnn,I wish I would have seen that before I did mine !!!!That looks most awesomer dude !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: Hmmmm,I guess it's never too late !!!:D

Doneo- Please man you have to give me specifics on this!!! PM me if you don't want it public PLEASE!!!

What does the rear bumper look like now?

Dennis, I dunno. Your ass is awful sexy! :D

Roz-SRT said:
What does the rear bumper look like now?

Bumper, humper- I dunno bout you, but that looks BADAZZ!! I'll bet it sounds incredibly delicious!:rock: Sound clip? Info? Damn!!!!

i doesnt look that bad without tailpipes out the rear. i havent had mine in months and it looks ok without them

IT SOUNDS AWESOME, heard it at the nats last year, boomers is building his motor right nowif im not mistaken.

Not legal in connecticut either. If ya'll recall gen 1 couldn't be sold in ct until the law was changed. Now you can only have side exhaust if it ships directly from the factory as an option.

PM sent to Doneo!!! Man that is killer, I'd like that on both sides! I wonder if he used the Corsa system for the Vipers???

Just curious but why the Corsa system for the Viper?? They don't offer anything for the Ram SRT-10.. :confused:

Craig said:
Just curious but why the Corsa system for the Viper?? They don't offer anything for the Ram SRT-10.. :confused:

They sure don't. :eek:

You get the Corsa muffers only and incorperate them into your pipes. :)

Gotcha.... I know they had interest at one point as I contacted them about 2 yrs back and they offered me a free system if they could use my truck. Unfortunately time and distance made that impossible for me but if someone local inquires again i'm sure they'd jump at the chance!!:)
Roz-SRT said:
They sure don't. :eek:

You get the Corsa muffers only and incorperate them into your pipes. :)

I'm definately doing this mod! I spoke to one of my diesel racer sponsors (Grand Rock Exhaust) and told them my plans, I was told they would help me with whatever I need, even test different mufflers for sound quality. So this project is a go. Sending my Mopar headers out to Jet-Hot for thermal barrier coating and will move on from there. I can mill the body panel plates on my Bridgeport and will have them coated black to blend into the body.

No reply from Doneo- however the shop that did his quoted me a $4K price for the same exhaust he has- I'm looking to do it on both sides for a true dual exhaust.....

Rotflmao.... $4k to come out one side?? They smoke crack....:2in1:
HaulinAsp said:
I'm definately doing this mod! I spoke to one of my diesel racer sponsors (Grand Rock Exhaust) and told them my plans, I was told they would help me with whatever I need, even test different mufflers for sound quality. So this project is a go. Sending my Mopar headers out to Jet-Hot for thermal barrier coating and will move on from there. I can mill the body panel plates on my Bridgeport and will have them coated black to blend into the body.

No reply from Doneo- however the shop that did his quoted me a $4K price for the same exhaust he has- I'm looking to do it on both sides for a true dual exhaust.....

Craig said:
Rotflmao.... $4k to come out one side?? They smoke crack....:2in1:
I was told it was a time consuming full stainless deal, not downgrading the work done to Doneo's rig as it is a awesome looking truck, yet I have all the nessesary tools and fabrication skills to tackle this task on my own......

Any Pros/Cons on a true dual exaust? I'd like to here them now....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back