Counting down.....6 weeks and she will be HERE!!!!

Hey just in time for XMAS...Good for you man...Congrats you lucky
lucky man...:rock: Make sure to post pics please...:)

K-80-123 said:
Here is another teaser Pic......Top Secret!!!

Viperintake.jpg

Will explain once the car is returned.

Intake, fuel rails, TB and red handled wire cutters??? I just added the cutters to my truck - how much HP can I expect?:dontknow:

AWWWWWSOME CAR!!!:rock:

OK guys......I fly to Houston, TX next Tuesday I meet Kevin from Underground Racing at the airport....he is trailering my car to Houston. (he has another Viper to pick up)....I will drive my car back to Tulsa.......that is a 7-10hr drive (depending on traffic).....this will be the first time in my car......hell it is the first time driving a Viper...:(:(......so I drive a 1500+ RWHP 3400lbs car 7-8 hours that I have never driven before.......WISH ME LUCK.....I am going to need it.

Walt

K-80-123 said:
OK guys......I fly to Houston, TX next Tuesday I meet Kevin from Underground Racing at the airport....he is trailering my car to Houston. (he has another Viper to pick up)....I will drive my car back to Tulsa.......that is a 7-10hr drive (depending on traffic).....this will be the first time in my car......hell it is the first time driving a Viper...:(:(......so I drive a 1500+ RWHP 3400lbs car 7-8 hours that I have never driven before.......WISH ME LUCK.....I am going to need it.

Walt

Oh MAN!!! ......... What a time to learn!!! :D :rock: :rock: :rock: Kinda like never shooting a gun before and starting out with a Barrett 50cal. :p

That is gonna be a BLAST!!! :burnout:

Black1 said:
Oh MAN!!! ......... What a time to learn!!! :D :rock: :rock: :rock: Kinda like never shooting a gun before and starting out with a Barrett 50cal. :p

That is gonna be a BLAST!!! :burnout:

I think I may just be in the running for the dumass award for 2007..:dontknow:

Walt here is the new drop off point:

11513 N. Petropark Drive
Houston, TX 77041

Last edited:
K-80-123 said:
I think I may just be in the running for the dumass award for 2007..:dontknow:

As long as you don't try for the Darwin Award.

Take it easy until you get a real feel for her. No one says you have to go for it on the way home.

Looking forward to seeing some more pictures and hearing your stories.

Be safe.

Silverback said:
No one says you have to go for it on the way home.
i would :D :D :D no one ever said i was smart :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Voodoo said:
i would :D :D :D no one ever said i was smart :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I agree...to an extent.

It's kind of like sex...every little bit you pass up is just a little bit you are never going to get. That blade in the throttle body was made to be horizontal not vertical...

K-80-123 said:

Walt
Walt, take it easy for sure man. My Roe car is my first viper and it scares me with only 635 rwhp. I cannot imagine piloting one with the kind of power yours has.

Please take it slow until you get some seat time. Be careful and enjoy your ride. :rock:

Wow Walt!! This is great news!

Take it easy, and get used to her, that's a ton of power!!! If you don't, you made need new tires about half-way home!!!:burnout::burnout:

:D:D:D

ViperTruck2933 said:
Walt, take it easy for sure man. My Roe car is my first viper and it scares me with only 635 rwhp. I cannot imagine piloting one with the kind of power yours has.

Please take it slow until you get some seat time. Be careful and enjoy your ride. :rock:

Good point Tim...........with 635 HP your car is awesome.................but to double that HP..........:dontknow: ...........its gonna be scary!!!

Take it easy Walt..........what your driving has no comparison.....:burnout:

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back