Counting down.....6 weeks and she will be HERE!!!!

K-80-123 said:
Ok a few more details

Billet Crank
Custom Striker Heads done by a NASCAR shop
Mark Williams half shafts
Custom Mark Williams rear end
95 lbs injector's
78 MM turbos
Dyno 1200 on pump gas 1500+ on race gas

It is the most incredible ride I have ever been in....and lethal if not respected....the tune is 2nd to none.....totally street able car very easy to drive till you boost it up and then it is a dragon....sounds like a 747 taking off......it is all good....:):):)

We have some tweaking to do and some tires and wheels and a few interior mods.........................I am so pumped!!!!!

I'm so happy you live in another state simply because I won't have to worry about you pulling up beside me at a red light!;) :D

Keep us updated!!

Thanks Guys......it will be something when she is returned....I asked Kevin to build the exact car that he set the 1/4 street tire world record.....and he is doing that....it only takes a little more time and money...:(......UGR builds great cars!!!!

Walt

Damn, how have I missed this thread?!?!?

Congratulations my friend. That is one helluva BEAST! Enjoy it - for all of us! :rock:

I'd like to see some pics and video of it on the dyno or in action. . . . So I can :drool: <-- Really needs to be a smiley.

Annu Kumar said:
The Bmw Turbos are that size???

Annu

No offense bud but you're comparing a rottweiler to a chiwaawa, FYI -those thing you were calling turbos are the blow off valves (BOV) FYI

LitemUp said:
Annu

No offense bud but you're comparing a rottweiler to a chiwaawa, FYI -those thing you were calling turbos are the blow off valves (BOV) FYI

Dude I Know Now that they are Blow off vavles. I just didn't look carefully.
I ws just saying that the blow off valves are the size of the turbo's on the bimmer.

Well we ran into another problem.....boost comes on very hard and violently.....so he is trying to smooth it out some.....the car should be home in the next couple of weeks....more to come later.

UPDATE: Kevin found the problem....faulty wastegate.......yahoooooooo......should have some numbers soon!!

Last edited:
K-80-123 said:
...boost comes on very hard and violently...

Well, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Tell him not to trim the hair on that monster too much!

Just to wet our whistles:

mopower1958 said:
Walt you need to tour the U.S. when you get it and give the forum members a ride.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Maybe you and FstJack could team up and provide thrills to the devoted masses!

I just had to see this again..... :eek:

IMG_1191.jpg

drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif

Here is another teaser Pic......Top Secret!!!

Viperintake.jpg

Will explain once the car is returned.

tinygiants said:
It looks as if the intake manifold has changed :)

Congratulations.

The throttle body looks a little different, but it might be because of the different angle of the pics.

Will

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back