Court hearing for Spousal Support

Annu Kumar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
next week i have to go to court in front of the judge and hear this. Ok hear is my situation I was married 3 years. She was employed also as a Cna Nurse.
when she left she took 10,000 dollars out of the joint checking account:mad:
i am self employed and currently suffering financial losses. my income has dropped as well. No kids. What do you think the judge will say????

You'll need lots of prayers to come out with only one asshole, especially in the People's Republic of California.

Were you married in California?

labontecsi said:
You'll need lots of prayers to come out with only one asshole, especially in the People's Republic of California.

thanks, does that mean i well get screwd:confused:

She wont get no more of your money if that is what your asking. Be glad you had no kids with her. I would be sneaky and revengeful after the big D is over to get her back for at least 5000.00 of that money. Alot of cocaine and a anymous tip goes a long way in getting people back

charter a boat and when everybody is sleeping just chunk he over the side.

Take her up on Donner pass and tie her to a tree and spread bacon grease on her and watch the bears come a running

stick said:
charter a boat and when everybody is sleeping just chunk he over the side.

Take her up on Donner pass and tie her to a tree and spread bacon grease on her and watch the bears come a running

hmm, good advise:rock:

Get an good lawyer and petition the court to have her pay you alimony! Provide the records of where she took the money out of the bank. Good Luck!

California is a community property state. Everyhting in both of your names would be evenly split. If there is no disparity in incomes and that can be proven then she will not get spousal support. If you make less why don't you ask for it.

In this state she would not get spousal support by your description of things and only that which is accumulated during the marriage would be divided equally. Pretty much leave with what you brought to the party because it's a short term marriage. ALWAYS GET A PRENUPT!!!

Every state is different with the law regarding marriage. In NY, if the wife does not work, she can get what they call maintainence aka alimony... Shild support is set but since you have none, it should not matter. The one good thing it seems is that it was a short marriage. Anything over 10 years in NY seems to be more trouble.

Stick made some good points but Fuckin... DNA... ;)

Good luck bro...

Annu Kumar said:
My uncle pays 35% of net to his ex, who cheated on him, cleaned out the bank and investment accounts, and left with her drug dealer- she now lives with her (loaded)parents in Nantucket, still collecting from him.

GOOD LUCK, I'M PULLING FOR YOU!

Annu Kumar said:
next week i have to go to court in front of the judge and hear this. Ok hear is my situation I was married 3 years. She was employed also as a Cna Nurse.
when she left she took 10,000 dollars out of the joint checking account:mad:
i am self employed and currently suffering financial losses. my income has dropped as well. No kids. What do you think the judge will say????

if you can prove she makes more money than you ,,,she wont get squat ,,and if she still has the 10000 they should make her pay back half ,,you are damn lucky not to have kids ,,does she have a good car to drive and not a hunk of junk you will be ok if you have the 10 and she has a 1992 honda she will get to keep the cash ,,change the locks and go plant an 8ball on her and call the smokies ,,,,

Ironhead said:
if you can prove she makes more money than you ,,,she wont get squat ,,and if she still has the 10000 they should make her pay back half ,,you are damn lucky not to have kids ,,does she have a good car to drive and not a hunk of junk you will be ok if you have the 10 and she has a 1992 honda she will get to keep the cash ,,change the locks and go plant an 8ball on her and call the smokies ,,,,

Well she does not have a drivers License. and also she is not fully disclosing her income and she does not even pay rent. She is staying at her girlfriends (probably spliting the rent).

send her to me Annu;) when ya getter back she will be a good little serving southern lady;) :p :D

and do all your bidding:rock:

chalk it up to experience, if thats all she took your doing good. by the time you hire a lawyer and go to court youll probably end up spending that and more to get it back. lawyers hate divorce cases. they dont make any money out of it unless your paul mccartney

Stinker said:
send her to me Annu;) when ya getter back she will be a good little serving southern lady;) :p :D

I sending Betty to you overnite, prepaid. Good Luck!!!:rock:

Annu Kumar said:

If they are American, or Americanized , all they have to do is hook up with the Womans Defense League or Womans Aid (why do they have an office in most court houses anyway??:mad: We, the men do not:mad: ) and you can get screwed 7 ways to Sunday.

The Guess Who-American Woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhR_GeJ_scs&feature=related

Stinker said:

And driving a new Porsche, and, and, and,.......................................:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back