Court hearing for Spousal Support

Annu Kumar said:
Well she does not have a drivers License. and also she is not fully disclosing her income and she does not even pay rent. She is staying at her girlfriends (probably spliting the rent).

if she gets court to force you to disclose your income she has to disclose hers too,,you dont have a picture of her hugging a freind do you ,,you can claim she was cheating then lol

there is a web sight for guys going through this ,,there was a show a freind of mine seen on dr phill about mens rights in d court ,,if all else fails ,its called joe horn time for her ,,i would bum a buddys ride and follow her around till you get some dirt on her and some pics

Ironhead said:
if she gets court to force you to disclose your income she has to disclose hers too,,you dont have a picture of her hugging a freind do you ,,you can claim she was cheating then lol

there is a web sight for guys going through this ,,there was a show a freind of mine seen on dr phill about mens rights in d court ,,if all else fails ,its called joe horn time for her ,,i would bum a buddys ride and follow her around till you get some dirt on her and some pics

I did fully disclose my income. And i think the courts require your current income. And my current income is Shit right now.

1: Income Expense is the FL-150 (I think) you'll need to serve her... she has 30 days... the judge won't do anything without seeing that.
2: Was the 10K taken after the divorce was filed or just before??
3: I'm currently having 60% of my net goto temp spousal&child support so expect the worst child support is only 20%... of net
4: California is a community property state but be prepared to show the paperwork for assets that you believe not to be comm property... in my case the liabilities outweigh the assets (by design) therefore there's really no proprety of value that my wife can take (i.e. the tank)
5: if she only took 10K, yeah it's a hunk of change my soon to be X took a considerable amount more (let's just say she could buy a bmw if she wanted too)
6: if you can keep the lawyers out of it, do, combined I'm looking at ~60K and it's not over yet....

Anyway, that's my 2 cents, I wish you the best of luck... I feel your pain... unfortunately...

tidnab said:
1: Income Expense is the FL-150 (I think) you'll need to serve her... she has 30 days... the judge won't do anything without seeing that.
2: Was the 10K taken after the divorce was filed or just before??
3: I'm currently having 60% of my net goto temp spousal&child support so expect the worst child support is only 20%... of net
4: California is a community property state but be prepared to show the paperwork for assets that you believe not to be comm property... in my case the liabilities outweigh the assets (by design) therefore there's really no proprety of value that my wife can take (i.e. the tank)
5: if she only took 10K, yeah it's a hunk of change my soon to be X took a considerable amount more (let's just say she could buy a bmw if she wanted too)
6: if you can keep the lawyers out of it, do, combined I'm looking at ~60K and it's not over yet....

Anyway, that's my 2 cents, I wish you the best of luck... I feel your pain... unfortunately...

I already filed a responsive declaration and filed it with the court.(in that i explained my current situation) And she took the 10k before she filled divorce. And she didn't file for spousal support until abput 9 months after we were seperated. So basically she supported her self for 9 months and now she needs support? what do you think the judge is gonna think

# 1 did you two buy a house together while married ,
#2 any furniture did you two purchase together while married
#3 i would serve her with the request for income proof ASAP
#4 make sure you have receipts that she took the money and left

if you two never bought a house and no funiture or any thing and she took the cash and ran i would think you will skate out the door OK

Ironhead said:
# 1 did you two buy a house together while married ,
#2 any furniture did you two purchase together while married
#3 i would serve her with the request for income proof ASAP
#4 make sure you have receipts that she took the money and left

if you two never bought a house and no funiture or any thing and she took the cash and ran i would think you will skate out the door OK

Yeah the house was bought together I am in default right now. There is no equity in the home at all and no we didn't buy any furniture together. i had a Mortgage reset and my payment is about 6000 a month. She can be my guest and have the home if she wants:)

dude you got nothing to worry about ,,just make sure you got the receipt she grabed the cash before she bailed ,,tell judge if she wants the house its hers ,,

AND DAMN A $6000 MONTH house note JEEZZ

Ironhead said:
dude you got nothing to worry about ,,just make sure you got the receipt she grabed the cash before she bailed ,,tell judge if she wants the house its hers ,,

AND DAMN A $6000 MONTH house note JEEZZ

there is also a second on it for 900.00

Annu Kumar said:
there is also a second on it for 900.00
wow thats wacked,,you will be ok but i would make sure get all paper work on it youll do alright except for those house notes

Annu Kumar said:
I already filed a responsive declaration and filed it with the court.(in that i explained my current situation) And she took the 10k before she filled divorce. And she didn't file for spousal support until abput 9 months after we were seperated. So basically she supported her self for 9 months and now she needs support? what do you think the judge is gonna think

the judge isn't going to think anything... they really don't care about stories... they'll want to know the facts... then they'll get out their calculator.. called the DissoMaster put in your income... then her income and presto figure out who owes who what... if your incomes are close you have nothing to worry about... the house is most likely community property... if it's in default she works and hasn't been paying?? sounds like your wife is not going to be happy...

I think you're going to be fine...

Unfortunately for me... my wife doesn't work... and there is my daughter.... so I got the short financial end of the stick (but only for 2 years)....(well 2 years for temp spousal support anyway)

Seriously you're gonna be fine.... although foreclosure?? uhh never a good thing, but that's just the way of it, I'm in the same boat... atleast you don't have equity ... cuz guess what, that'd be split ... :( ...

good luck :)

if you got any cash in any account i would spend it up and show judge proof of empty pockets,,,say yes sir ,no sir and take the high road in court ,,,,,ooo ya try like hell to really piss her off right before you go to court so she looses her cool in front of judge ,,,i did that on my first and judge looked at me and said i see your point in wanting to divorce her ,,to this day 20+ years later she still is pissed about it ,,,i set her up like a bowling pin and slammed a strike ,,i have a son with her that is now 26 ,,i paid child support for 15 years but in the end i still won ,,,he only sees her when he has to now ,,,now she is in a divorce with her other now lol ,,,just deserts are slow coming but years from now you will be laughing about this.

defintly take all your money and put it in a mason jar. If you own anything (title in hand) sell it and put the money in a jar. And keep a good eye on your truck.

thanks guys! yeah i already protected my money by funding my Corporation and buying supplies and shit like that. The corporation is a seperate legal entity that runs by itself. But just been nervous lately. Oh i forgot to mentin that she got a restraining order against me 10 months ago and she had the option to ask for spousal support but her dumb ass didn't, is that gonna play in the judge's mind???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back