cracked my bumper

just called the city, they are aware of the pot holes just outside of the base that i hit, many complaints and claims have came in and the city are paying people. So i might get my bumper replaced by the city. Thats the only thing i can think of that caused this crack. The one pot hole caused 4 cars to blow their suspensions, 12 bent rims and 14 blown tires (according to the women i was talking to)

Wash the truck!!! May not be busted when you get all that mud off it....

Right now that will last about 2 minutes or as soon as you leave the car wash. I washed my truck 3 times this week. All the snow is melting and the roads are a mess.

Right now that will last about 2 minutes or as soon as you leave the car wash. I washed my truck 3 times this week. All the snow is melting and the roads are a mess.

this, i gotta wash it though cuz its hard for me to see out the windows. lol, u guys should see my ZX6R when i brought it home, haha.

calm down fokes, dont even know whats going to happen from here. Besides, with shipping and customs wouldnt it be cheaper for u guys to order it from the dealership? You also need to get it fixed and painted...lol.

calm down fokes, dont even know whats going to happen from here. Besides, with shipping and customs wouldnt it be cheaper for u guys to order it from the dealership? You also need to get it fixed and painted...lol.

TRU! Like i said in my PM to you and like you already said in a prev post it may benifit you to fix the bumper

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back