Crap.

What should I get?

• Total voters
I'd spring for the 2000, in blue/white now that I look more and more.

But I'm going to hold out until all the Challenger Announcments have been made.. ESPECIALLY the SRT announcment.. I can't stand having a car thats now the 'top model'. I couldn't have an RT knowing that there's an SRT

I'm voting.. haha

Let out two important possibilities...

Jeep SRT 8 Great ride for the spouse!

SRT 10 RC Room enough for me and Aero (the dog), lots of advantages to just two seats...

Wife's been asking for either the SRT-8 Jeep or the V8 Caddy SRX (which what she really wants) If she gets that, then I'll be forced to get whatever the hell I want ;)

I had to vote for the GTS even thought the best bang for the buck would be an FRC. 20k for the car plus 20k in mods = 1000rwhp beast. Viper= Stares because they have seen 17 vettes in the past hour drive buy and saw only one viper.

My vote was for the LS1 Z06....very hard decision based on our poll choices...but easier for me 'cause I have had my share of trucks and fast cars and think that the Z06 is the way to go next time 'cause I'm a modaholic!:eek:

Last edited:
no chit mano. I'm trying!! haha, I have to be able to carry more than two people, so for now, the viper and the ZO6 will have to wait until I have a better daily (this thing is tiny and way too loud.. my wife hates riding in it, which I guess is a good thing :D )

ah.. looks like my initial instincts are being reaffirmed.. I'm gonna have to wait it out.. maybe get something that's a better daily driver first though.. a mercedes or something.. older E class maybe. Something 'nice' for once

Your dream car is only your dream car until you buy it.

Then your dream car usually......eventually becomes something else.....

....At least that's been my experience........

Some may disagree............

.......The GT40 is awfully nice........

SD

Silent D said:
Your dream car is only your dream car until you buy it.

Then your dream car usually......eventually becomes something else.....

....At least that's been my experience........

Some may disagree............

.......The GT40 is awfully nice........

SD

Well spoken, SD. :cool: I have had a few of my favorite cars/trucks already... The damn "BAR" just seems to be getting higher and higher! :rolleyes: :p

I still want to find a good deal on a '86 "High Mirror" Ferrari Testarossa.... In WHITE :eek: ( Gee, I wonder if anyone can guess my favorite '80s TV show?!? :confused: :rolleyes: ) I see a LATE Model is listed on EBay right now... TEMPTING... ;) :cool: But, I am sure it would cost a MIIIILIION Dollars to retro-fit a High Mirror on it. :rolleyes: :mad:

All are great choices.

I have already cleared a space in my garage for the Challenger but realistically it's a year to two years out. And, there will be a huge line which means some serious mark-ups and another 4 to 6 months, at the very least, waiting after you order yours. There were people waiting 8 months for 300Cs when they came out. I have to believe that orders for this Challenger are going to be off the charts so I hope you're a patient guy.

Fastone and I came home from the SRT Track Experience and were so impressed that we both bought SRT8 Jeeps. If you like having fun in a sleeper (most people don't know what it is - yet) this is the vehicle for you! A guy in a Mustang GT recently learned about this Jeep the hard way. His jaw is probably sore from dropping so hard and dragging on the ground.

I'd get the QC or the Jeep now and have fun for the 1 1/2 to 3 years you're going to have to wait to take delivery of your Challenger.

I have a good connection on getting one. So I'm not worried about getting it. I just want to get it. lol

If your going kit car you have to do one of these.. http://www.naerc.com/ i almost did it with a bmw v12 500 hp but just didnt have the time .. could get her done for 70K with a 500 hp v12.. but thats doing it yoru self you buy it and yoru 150k . might as well just buy the original if you do that lol

naw, I'm going to stick with a new car. I want something that I can take to the dealer and have them fix.

Silverback said:
Rolling chassis is about $42,000 to $48,000 depending on options. I'm looking at the 588CI Roush engine which brings it to about $70,000. Drove both a 460and a 512 stroker. Liked the 512, but the 588 has another 100+ hp. Should be fun.:D :D

Silver....there are some nice completed cars on Ebay....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back