Crap.

What should I get?

• Total voters
Chris, I voted on a Red SRT-10 R/C for you...

But, I am gonna wait out the new Challenger, too :burnout: Cuz my dream back in the day was to have the 71 hemi Cuda, but I was young and I guess couln't or didn't make it happen!! :(

It would still never replace the old, but the modern safety features are a plus and the only thing I don't dig is all the computer stuff. I am getting a Challenger when they come out if they are anything like the concept. :D

You need a truck, too though !! So, work "harder" (you slacker :rolleyes:) and get one of each :rock:

as much as I'd love to have the QC, and it might even end up being the cheaper of the three that I'm seriously considering.. I still can't let go off the idea of owning that Challenger.. and I don't want anything to get in the way of that. I just got a decent raise and might be getting another still.. so It'll be EVEN EASIER to convince the wife to let me get the SRT all loaded up ;)

l3it3r said:
as much as I'd love to have the QC, and it might even end up being the cheaper of the three that I'm seriously considering.. I still can't let go off the idea of owning that Challenger.. and I don't want anything to get in the way of that. I just got a decent raise and might be getting another still.. so It'll be EVEN EASIER to convince the wife to let me get the SRT all loaded up ;)

Stand your ground - get the Challenger :rock:

right on, thats what i voted for ya! i'd even consider trading in the truck for a srt version!:congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back