Crappy week

LORD CHAVEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not only have i been having trouble with my clutch slave. But on monday i had some more of toe removed due to my diabetis. So now im out of work for idk how long with no pay so that sucks even more and no insurance. But hope things start to look up.

Chin up, bro. What kind of work were you doing that you now can't because of a missing toe?

Not only have i been having trouble with my clutch slave. But on monday i had some more of toe removed due to my diabetis. So now im out of work for idk how long with no pay so that sucks even more and no insurance. But hope things start to look up.

That sucks homie. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Chin up, bro. What kind of work were you doing that you now can't because of a missing toe?

Flip flop model. Okay? :D

Thanks everyone and im a mechanic at a meat packing plant but doc has me on bed rest so it can heal and not have to cut more into it i go back tomorrow to find out more.

Thanks everyone and im a mechanic at a meat packing plant but doc has me on bed rest so it can heal and not have to cut more into it i go back tomorrow to find out more.

Better listen to the doc. Have you thought about looking into online jobs that you can do while on bedrest?

I was kinda hoping you said that you drive a Tow-Truck :rofl:
Get well bud!

Yes, Sir. Look for "medical billing" jobs. They are very real and it's something you can do while you are healing.

HA! My wife took many courses to be certified for that......everyone within driving sitance to an office wants 2-3 years experience. Better off workin for direct tv tellin morons how to reset their box.

Prayers sent bud. If I can help with the slave situation let me know.

Thanks everyone and doc said healing is goin better then he thought so just 2 more days of bed rest for me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back