crazy traditions???

USAF-SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With all the holidays around I know some of you crazy folks have some crazy traditions... so lets hear them

I detail my truck or bike to show it off at the stops i make on Christmas Day if that counts. Then give the kids a ride around the block.

for the past few years now I get together with a few friends, get all liquored up and we watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation..one of if not the greatest holiday movie

haha I think all of us have that tradition that includes a large amount of alcohol a few friends and a large hang over on the 1st.

LOLOL I watch the twilight zone marithon LOLOLOL

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

what's your favorite episode?????

mine is the one with Burgess Mearidth where all he wants to do is read. gets his wieh then his glasses break:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:
Unfortunately that tradition for me is not happening this year! I'll be transporting some of those that had to much to the hospital though!! LOL

for the past few years now I get together with a few friends, get all liquored up and we watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation..one of if not the greatest holiday movie

I can relate to that there :rock:

Every Christmas morning around 4 am I like to get a BJ under the tree. Then I have to rush her out before Betty wakes up.

so jack you wake up at 4a.m. and are back in bed by 4:02...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back