Crew cab guys: Any interest in stall converters?

Im hunting around right now.

But based on some pricing Ive gotten so far...looks like $450 shipped for around a 2600 stall. You can do a billet faced converter for an additional $200ish (3x's thicker, helps with ballooning, and some other stuff)

(thats U.S. shipping btw)

Im hunting around right now.

But based on some pricing Ive gotten so far...looks like $450 shipped for around a 2600 stall. You can do a billet faced converter for an additional $200ish (3x's thicker, helps with ballooning, and some other stuff)

(thats U.S. shipping btw)

That'd be way cheaper than the option for them right now

So, Ive found a supplier for these.

$399 shipped for the 2600 stall stock converter

$499 shipped for the 2600 stall stock converter with the billet cover

Im sure I can get other stall speeds, but this is what Ive inquired about so far.

are your guys converters different than any other 48RE? for example, our lightning 4r100's are used behind the 7.3 powerstrokes but they are 4 bolt converters and our lightnings are 6 bolt

Im sure I can get other stall speeds, but this is what Ive inquired about so far.

Who is the Manufacturer?

I'm totally interested on the billet list!!

I'm totally interested on the billet list!!

your shipping would obviously be somewhat more mr. canadian :D

Whats the stalls do?

they act sorta like slipping a clutch in a car.

when you "flash" them, you can literally mash the throttle and they free spin to their flash stall point, at this point they completely grab and transfer the motors momentum all at once.

I went from 1.78-1.80 60's with my 2600 stall and normal driving to 1.67-1.69 60' foots when flashing the stall :rock:

think of it as slipping the clutch in a manual car and then dumping it :drool:

Just gotta make sure its for the Gas 48RE, The diesel one is not rated to spin at high RPMs from what my tranny guy told me. When i first got my tranny it was out of a diesel and i burnt the foward clutches in less then 100 miles. My tranny guy said main cause was being a diesel torque converter

Oh come on now:D!! Lmao. I can work with ya. When do you figure you will be ready to take orders?

Im working towards getting pricing finalized and should be able to start selling these come next week some time.

Just gotta make sure its for the Gas 48RE, The diesel one is not rated to spin at high RPMs from what my tranny guy told me. When i first got my tranny it was out of a diesel and i burnt the foward clutches in less then 100 miles. My tranny guy said main cause was being a diesel torque converter

Thats what I wanted to make sure. Thanks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back