Cruisin Hawai'i Style!

KRAZYSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a GTG with the DTW Dodge Ikonz of Hawai'i today! I got to blow off a little steam!(Note the Picture).
They are a Blast! Tons of food, trucks and nice people.

Unfortunately I forgot my camera but this is a pic off of the forum...hope I aint breaking any rulez!!!:dontknow: :D :D :D

They may be Hemi's but they throw down like Viperz!!!:rock:

Oh...and we shut down traffic all over Oahu. It was awesome, 25 Dodge trucks in a huge azz Convoy. My wifes first GTG and she was stoked! Wish you guyz were here!:)

Last edited:
Oh and this is my Wife and Son hanging with the folks at the first of 3 stops! Theyre shy!:dontknow:

Mrs.Sickness said:
COOL. I can handle that.:p

Mrs. Sickness, you really can do much better than either one of those dudes.

And Kris...how come you would never bring your wife to a GTG in Florida????

And Hemi's will not throw down like vipers...period, your viper maybe but not our vipers!

Mine is NOT A HEMI...

By the way I have sent the pic of your burn out to the base commander.

Prof said:

And Hemi's will not throw down like vipers...period, your viper maybe but not our vipers!

Mine is NOT A HEMI...

Thanks. I couldn't imagine life without The Sickness.........it would be VERY boring, but KRAZY will do fine once the old man kicks the bucket.:p

Kool! You're finally learning to burn like me!!! Now turn the wheel, just a little...

:D:D:D:D

Prof said:

Mine is NOT A HEMI...

Because she was in Pensacola when we had the Florida GTG....otherwise she woulda been there!

And I wasnt talking about the trucks (Cuz I had the baddest truck eva!):D I was talking about the new friends I made. Those guys throw one Hell of a GTG!! And they do this all the time! It rocked!

SrtBrad said:
Looks like you guys had a great time.:rock: Where are the hemi burnouts?

Brad

Yeah....Get on DTW and check it out. I dont wann get in trouble for taking somebodies photographic property. I stole just the pics of me!:p

Their Burnouts were.....ummmm......okay dokey!:D

Mine set em all off! Everybody with a camera was taking pics or video taping!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back