cummins or hemi..?

It really comes down to what you want to use it for and what you may or may not want to do to it? Do you plan to haul or tow and if so what?

I have three QC 2500 cummins turbo diesels in my fleet of work trucks. They pull everything. I love them.

I love my old 12 valve, its a helluva rig. But I figure ill sell it and get somethin with a warranty instead of puttin money into two old rigs.

Id getta hemi... just me tho... ive never been a fan of diesel.. if i hauled trailers alot maybe but just my 2cents

I will say a 550+ horepower diesel will take people by surprise when they think you're just a slow turd. I loved to see the look on peoples faces after I kicked their ass, especially ricers.

You do see some quick diesels but it cost a lot to make them fast. Then most of the time they crap out quick regardless of the builder or manufacture

You do see some quick diesels but it cost a lot to make them fast. Then most of the time they crap out quick regardless of the builder or manufacture

I dunno where you been but my uncle has his 05 24 valve turnin 600 horse and 1350 ftlbs and drives that S.O.B. like he stole it daily.

Hell my old 12 valve has over 400k on the clock and I wouldn't havin a problem turnin the pump up on it.

Just saying seen em break more than not go to the track weekly just to watch street fights

The thing of diesels they ain't made for speed, look up garrett shields, or black icecummins on youtube. That's where these rigs shine and damn its impressive what they can do.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back