Custom Black SRT/10 & Sneaky Pete Decals

SANCHOBA said:
i found these,is this the company that made yours carl?
http://www.eu-decals.com/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=20
scroll down to bottom,and you will see the fang and sneaky pete badges. company says they make whatever you want.
Hi, nope, I designed mine and had them printed at a shop 5 mins from me, in Upper Hutt, Wellington New Zealand. :)
They look like they have some cool decals, 3D as well, to add a little flavour to them.

FIREBALL - I'm not sure if I follow but I'm not Pete and have none left to ship to Germany. (I would have shipped to Germany).

Carlwalski said:
Hi guys,

I have a 11 decals for sale if anyone wants one (or more) let me know. You can buy as many as you like. I had them made very early on to use on the BATRAM but I stuck with my original plan to have it badge-less plus they didn't come out as I had planned but may tickle someone elses fancy. I had a dozen made (spares). They are good quality and all of them are domed (raised). Sizes and pricing below. I take PayPal only. PM if you are keen to purchase. The SRT/10 decals are proper separate decals, not one big decal stuck together, each digit is a piece of it's own. ;)

PRICE: $15 per decal. Shipping anywhere in the USA is $10 US (regardless of how many you buy) transit ETA is 5-10 days from New Zealand.

Big Sneaky Pete dimensions (5 available) = 3.5" (high and wide at widest point)
Small Sneaky Pete dimensions (3 available) = 2.90" (high and wide at widest point) (SOLD)
SRT/10 Decal dimensions (3 available) = 10" wide and 3.75" high.

Cheers,
Carl

SRTDecals1.jpg

SRTDecals2.jpg

SRTDecals3.jpg

SRTDecals4.jpg

ViperHeadDecals1.jpg

ViperHeadDecals2.jpg

ViperHeadDecals3.jpg

ViperHeadDecals4.jpg

ViperHeadDecals5.jpg

ViperHeadDecals6.jpg

Carl.. could these be done in chrome with Ram in the same font as srt. It would read RAM SRT-10. I have always hated the bubblish font of the ram but liked the font of the srt-10. thanks

mosrt10 said:
Carl.. could these be done in chrome with Ram in the same font as srt. It would read RAM SRT-10. I have always hated the bubblish font of the ram but liked the font of the srt-10. thanks
Hi mate, yup, anything can be done, these are only decals I had made up, nothing special and as mentioned, they didn't come out how I had planned so I sold them. :) I would get someone (pro) to design them, takes time but to get the best results, that's what it takes. ;) Best of luck!

Cheers,
Carl

Due to a drawn out sale falling through, I still have the following left:

2 x Large Fangs decals
4 x SRT/10 Decals

Pricing and photos in post #1.

Cheers,
Carl

Carlwalski said:
Due to a drawn out sale falling through, I still have the following left:

4 x SRT/10 Decals[/COLOR]

Pricing and photos in post #1.

Cheers,
Carl

All I have left now is the 4 x "SRT/10 Decals.

dam those are the sickest lookin badges i even seen :rock: :congrats: to bad my shit aint an srt cuz that would go good on my bee:D

SOLD - all gone

All done, no time wasting, money received and all decals are gone for good now. :)
Hope those who have them used them well, better to have sold to you guys than on my garage wall or tool draw lol.

Cheers!

Carlwalski said:
SOLD - all gone

All done, no time wasting, money received and all decals are gone for good now. :)
Hope those who have them used them well, better to have sold to you guys than on my garage wall or tool draw lol.

Cheers!
How will they arrive here, UPS, US Post office, etc.?

I assume that means N. Zea. Postal service, so I think USPS is a great guess! I would expect that to be right.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back