Custom emblems

bosshawg806

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i starting the visual mods changing up my badging. i got 24designs making me a custom emblem something that would stand out from a regular ram emblems so i did the ram and the viper combined cant wait to see it. Hopefully i have the beast ready for aspen fest in ruidoso this year.

picture.php
its not letting me pull it up but its on aries album cover in my pictures.

Last edited:
pretty cool not my exact taste. of course i already did the merger of the Mopar logo and dodge ram logo but i didnt put it on the truck :)

initial drawing
photobucket-5110-1339796885514.jpg

final
photobucket-1916-1342294466269.jpg

i got rid of all the cap that had a ram on it...even the one on the front of the grill

yea rear emblem first its going to be a lil bit bigger than the oem instead of a 4" i went with 5" make it stand out more if you ever decide to put on your truck they do custom emblems and badges at $26 each he even does the sneaky pete, fangs, and the stryker also.
pretty cool not my exact taste. of course i already did the merger of the Mopar logo and dodge ram logo but i didnt put it on the truck :)

initial drawing
photobucket-5110-1339796885514.jpg

final
photobucket-1916-1342294466269.jpg

Is it a drawing u came up with boss?? Or is it that like viper logo with horns....

No since i gave my truck the name aries i looked up some of the aries emblems and i loved that one

Oh wow!!! Thats a sweet emblem.. i didnt see the link till now... great idea

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back