Custom In-Bed 'SRT-10' Audio system to best offer

Azmal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, long time no see. I decided forums were taking too much of my time so I quit cold turkey haha.

So what brings me back?
Well, I've had my audio system in storage for long enough; time to finally let it go, certainly not doing me any good.
Tossed it up on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270551167768&viewitem

I don't want to give it away of course but I think at the end of the 30 days I'll let it go to whatever best offer I get.

Thanks, hopefully the economy has improved a little since last time. I did have a buyer for it but they backed out, or more specifically they said they were sending the check and I never heard from them again lol.

Man ain't this some shit? After all this time I thought for sure I was the only 10 in Gatesville, and here you come? So what gives? We have had a few Texas GTGs and have never seen you or that sweet ride? Nice to know Tooloe and I aren't the only Crazy F*cks. There are also 2 other BLACK QCs in Waco I see and have yet to track down to get their info for our registry.

I think I've seen another black QC, believe I parked next to one once at walmart, maybe it was you? There's like what; 53 people living in the booming metropolis of Gatesville? Bound to run into one another eventually haha

Make it a raffle with several different dodge truck clubs and charge $50 per ticket. You might make out good that way. Just have a stipulation that at least 120 or more people must enter. Have a neutral person like Stinker handle the funds and I think you will make out good. This is a hard sell in todays economy but this idea might work out for you.

Hmm... I think that could be a pretty good idea. I think if eBay flops then I will have to try that. Thanks for the suggestion.

didnt you live in Katy, Tx? I saw a write up on this system that was done by Hyper Audio :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back