Custom NX Install pics:

blwn SSS said:
clean install , but may i ask the differenc ebetween that and a fogger set up? isnt a fogger just the name on the nos brand nozzle that is similar to the same nozzle your running on your nx kit?

By fogger, I was meaning a direct port setup (10 nozzles, 1 per cylinder), I should have been more clear on that. Thanks
Justin

Daaaaaaamn son! Love it! Nice job on the switches and A/F too! Where is your tuner located? What else do you have planned? Caltracs or slicks? WHen you goin to the track? Have fun....you will be very addicted! Did your dad do your wheels too? Are they a metalic black flat or what....look killer!

Rice Eater said:
Daaaaaaamn son! Love it! Nice job on the switches and A/F too! Where is your tuner located? What else do you have planned? Caltracs or slicks? WHen you goin to the track? Have fun....you will be very addicted! Did your dad do your wheels too? Are they a metalic black flat or what....look killer!

Thanks man!
-Performance by Joe is in the St. louis MO area.
-Im going to put adjustable shocks on very soon and a few other little things, but this is my intermediate stage before I build my turbo kit for it :D
-I have my traction kit that I sell on there, I'll need some tires though to get the most out of it.
-I love N20, this is the third vehicle Ive had with it, nothing short of a turbo makes the torque like N20. A good friends 01 GTS picked up 280 TQ from a 150 shot!
-The wheels were painted by Pauls Autowerks, its the viper graphite/slate color.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
Thanks man!
-Performance by Joe is in the St. louis MO area.
-Im going to put adjustable shocks on very soon and a few other little things, but this is my intermediate stage before I build my turbo kit for it :D
-I have my traction kit that I sell on there, I'll need some tires though to get the most out of it.
-I love N20, this is the third vehicle Ive had with it, nothing short of a turbo makes the torque like N20. A good friends 01 GTS picked up 280 TQ from a 150 shot!
-The wheels were painted by Pauls Autowerks, its the viper graphite/slate color.
Justin

man NOS is where its at! can't beat bang for the buck! I took my buddy for a ride the other night cause he never been in a truck w/ NOS and rolling at 50mph in 2nd gear and then roll into it w/ the NOS and it breaks the tires loose all the way up to 6 grand!

Rice Eater said:
man NOS is where its at! can't beat bang for the buck! I took my buddy for a ride the other night cause he never been in a truck w/ NOS and rolling at 50mph in 2nd gear and then roll into it w/ the NOS and it breaks the tires loose all the way up to 6 grand!

SAY WHAT???!!! That's SICK!!! I'M SOLD!!!!! SIGN ME UP TODAY, NOW!!! DAMN, I CANT WAIT!!! Is the stock tranny ok with that kind of power? I also have the stage II pcm?

thanks, Rob

Rice Eater said:

Of course a couple of us can do that N/A :D

Either way, my kit from JMB should be here any day now :rock:

I have never been a big Nos fan. But thats killer bro! As someone else said you put that much effort and craftmenship in your products you will be rolling in dough. I just checked out your site and very cool products.

LOVE THE ORANGE/SILVER :)

mauiSRT/10 said:
Is it orange too? Pics Walt, we want pics when you get er installed.

patrick

No, not orange....I plan to use a black theme on the engine dress up but havent decided to use a little chrome or another accent color (dark candy red)

Will post pics when I get'r done :D

Looks fantastic, Justin! Excellent work!

Ya know what would work well for storing all the engine compartment stuff?
A battery tray box. :)

Stinker said:
sooooooo maybe with the turbos and a 200 shot I could get into the 12's?:D
Not without the Driver Mod.
:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back