custom painted/powdercoated wheelspost up those pics plz

ViperPunk said:
ok high roller:D how much is something like that
wont know until next week. gettin the valve covers, intake, wheels, and other stuff all coated. ill get some prices for everyone. got to sand down the intake before i can take it up there so it will be smooth:D

so are you gonna get a carbon fiber hood to match as soon as one is made:dontknow:

hahaha maybe i will then he we will see a new thread "new carbon fiber coated srt wheels for sale" :laugh: :laugh:

Heres my set up..I did them my self.no chips yet:rock:
1028081958.jpg

:marchmellow: well i jus waitin for a set to come up around my part of town and i will get the srt 22's :marchmellow:

It's on my to do list!!!!! Along with everything else ;)

I bought a bottle from Tony about a year ago!

I just work too damn much............... How is your rig coming along?!?!? I think folks forget that there is another big build going on.

bigike said:
It's on my to do list!!!!! Along with everything else ;)

I bought a bottle from Tony about a year ago!

I just work too damn much............... How is your rig coming along?!?!? I think folks forget that there is another big build going on.
crank is still 4 weeks out from being done. we are shooting for the 1st weekend in december to install the motor. im cutting the old exhaust out from under the truck today and draining all the fluids and taking the driveshaft out this afternoon. next week ill start pulling the motor and tranny. got to install dawns nitrous in her challenger too. my list is too long.

no just a 75 shot to start with. dawn drives is every day so i want it to last a while. just something to give it a little push...lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back