custom painted srt10

MMan that does look nice and one of the most different colors out there.... im also thinking you should try to photoshop the wheels in white

That prob would look sweet but Ide be constantly scrubbin them to keep them clean

You ain't pieing about that...a nice gloss/clearcoat finish would allow them to be sipped clean with little effort though

Looks sweet, purple is my favorite color, I had been thinking of a purple and black scheme on mine. Definitely looks like no other, and its personalized.

Yeah true. I dont know I'm thinking about it now. And all the white on my truck is pearl white the pearl on the rims spinning in the sun would look cool

That looks awesome! Any pictures of the jams? I am curious how they tied it into the factory paint. And +1 for white wheels.

Ill post more pics when I get to my computer but all jambs were painted also. I had the box off side skirts off doors off hood off bumpers ect ill post all pics of it in process layer tonight

IMG_20110820_115008.jpg

IMG_20110820_200228.jpg

IMG_20110823_123656.jpg

IMG_20110822_091437.jpg

IMG_20110822_160221.jpg

That is seriously inspiring!! How long did it take you? Did you spray it yourself? What was the total cost? After seeing your pictures I am tempted to start sanding on mine tonight...

Took 4 days. Me and my buddy sanded it Saturday Sunday I sprayed my skirts Monday took it to work painted box tail gate bumpers Tuesday painted jambs doors hood and cab. Wednesday put it back together. I do this for a living so it only cost me materials

that isone of the nicest 10's i have ever seen. i as waitin for soeone to do it. and i love the NR wheels. perfdect man, well freakin done bro. ur talented

did you do your red paint job too?

First pic looks like shit,, second pic looks great,, I agree with the above remove the white paint at least from the sides and fin.. other than that leave the wheels looks good..

that isone of the nicest 10's i have ever seen. i as waitin for soeone to do it. and i love the NR wheels. perfdect man, well freakin done bro. ur talented

did you do your red paint job too?

Thanks a lot. No I bought it red like that it was awful in person

haha, yeah that red scheme is just a little over the top for my liking.

MUCH better now

Idk what to do for interior tho. Got my halo headlights but they didn't fit

You did do a nice job... So now you need to start giving free paint jobs to all the members on the VTCOA... The List starts here;

1. VIPR PWR

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back